Reviews for Miraculous Dive Into the Mirror
Guest chapter 12 . 1/10/2020
When are you going to update this story which I am likening also when Odin appears can you make op when he fighting hawk moth
PleeZY56 chapter 11 . 1/8/2020
maybe in the next chapter try kamen rider ryuga.
Heavy Kai Gunner chapter 11 . 1/5/2020
I was hoping for Imperer to make an appear cause Darkblade has knights and the gazelles are perfect for me, like monsters vs knights in fantasr stories
shinkenger chapter 12 . 1/2/2020
You got the shove it part from detective pikachu which was just to much for this chapter
dannyrockon122 chapter 12 . 1/2/2020
Awesome chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 1/2/2020
Cool chapter. Next is Kung food. If I may ask, will imperer appear again? Since not only will his mui Thai will be useful but also the gazelles against King foods minions.
Bobby Jenkins chapter 11 . 1/1/2020
hey how about common Rider ZO crossover with either seven deadly sins or she Ra which that one was it was fine or hroizon in the middle of nowhere maybe fairy tailor one piece or maybe Majikoi samurai girls There are others but I don’t know anyway give me a opinion please update the story soon please and thank you.
sonicflash78 chapter 11 . 12/31/2019
If and when you do knight try to play him off like a rival instead of being friendly like ryuki and also try a make Ouja a bit more berserk that way they can single the riders similarities, but I really love this story and I wouldn't have it any other way keep it up
LegionnaireBlaze chapter 11 . 12/30/2019
Damn you! I was expecting to see Knight fight Darkblade!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2019
Another great chapter. I can't wait to see when tiger will appear because his freeze vent will be helpful against the villans. Also I hope to see abyss as well soon.
dannyrockon122 chapter 11 . 12/30/2019
Genocide rules
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2019
I think in the episode of Darkblade, I think Kamen Rider Knight will be a good choice against Darkblade. The wise man once say that to control fear, you must embrace fear itself. Are you going to do season two for this story? Will Jin meet the Guardian of the Miraculous in the future?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2019
Awesome and I'm glad to know genocider will appear. So for dark blade who will face him? I can imagine ryuga or ryuki since a dragon fights a knight. Or Odin but I get the feeling you trying to save him for a more powerful opponent like hawk moth himself.
dannyrockon122 chapter 10 . 12/29/2019
Awesome
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2019
Another awesome chapter. What will you do for horrorificator? Will you use ouja, since his genocider is something you see in horror films? Or will you use ryuga since both he and dragblacker are scary?
1,259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 .. Last Next »