Reviews for Miraculous Dive Into the Mirror
LegionnaireBlaze chapter 7 . 11/26/2019
I'm guessing that Decade will be cameoing in each story until his gets published showing what happens from his point of view and the fights that earn him Rider Cards? Am I close?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2019
Great awesome, when Jin does a live show will he do the ryuki theme song or a boundless life or a diffrent Kamen rider Song?
Bobby Jenkins chapter 6 . 11/22/2019
When we get to the mine episode do you do a similar scene where it's like detective Pikachu and it the mr. Mime scene you know where it ryuki is tom and the mine is mr. Mime and you get where I'm going with this you can use the same scene or you could do differently I just thought this would be interesting idea and you do The Princess Bride sword fight you know the one where I'm not left-handed either between Kamen Rider Knight and dark blade I think this will be a very interesting part of the episode too anyway update this chapter soon please and thank you.
kival737101 chapter 6 . 11/22/2019
excellent work dude especially with the song
dannyrockon122 chapter 6 . 11/22/2019
Good chapter as usual 10/10
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2019
Cool. Also small suggestion when you do the princess fragrance chapter could Jin become knight? You know a knight for a princess?
Bobby Jenkins chapter 5 . 11/22/2019
Sorry I said I was wondering not worried sometimes speech just messed up anyway update this and and DC Saiyan Heroes please and thank you.
Bobby Jenkins chapter 5 . 11/22/2019
When will you update DC Saiyan Heroes don't get me wrong I can wait I just worry when you when you update the next chapter I like the Story too and I just have a crazy idea why not just akumatized ryuki or some fan of ryuki into becoming dark Ryuki or another ryuki I think it'd be interesting but then again this is just a suggestion also will juleka be in the harem because she is also one of my favorite characters I would like her to be in it anyway please give me your honest opinion please and thank you.
kival737101 chapter 5 . 11/22/2019
Excellent work
dannyrockon122 chapter 5 . 11/22/2019
Good job bro
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2019
Terrordom please
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2019
Will satoshi be the one become Kamen rider alternative zero? And will he and najda fall in love?
dannyrockon122 chapter 4 . 11/21/2019