Reviews for If we can find some light
tank03 chapter 11 . 4/14/2020
So, so, sorry for taking so long to review this! I'm sure you can appreciate that things are a bit crazy at the moment and I only now got a free moment to leave some feedback.

You were right- we did need some fluff in these time, and this fit the bill perfectly. So much has happened to these two in such a relatively short period of time, but I love how consistently you have written their regard for each other. Well done!

This was a wonderful story and, once again, I'm greatly impressed by your grasp of these characters. Even in this alternate reality, I can still recognize those characters that we all love so much. I'm also impressed with how deftly you crafted this plot- it moved pretty quick but I never felt like it was rushed, or that plot points were lacking due to the swift pace of the story.

Thank you for sharing this- I'm truly appreciative of authors like yourself who selflessly share their work with us. In these trying times, this was a nice respite- thank you!
oldestj1 chapter 11 . 4/2/2020
Aww, that was a sweet ending.
Thank You!
Shrike176 chapter 11 . 3/29/2020
Great epilogue. I liked that, even through everything El has suffered she is still concerned about Mike's home life, and whatever the resolution between his parents ends up being, she will be there for him.

Also glad to see El's powers at least somewhat back, she deserves it after everything she has been through.

Great story, thank you for giving us all something to read during quarantine.
disneyprincess315 chapter 11 . 3/28/2020
Ahhhh, I’m so sad it’s over, what a journey that was.
Awesome wrap-up to the intensity of last chapter. It’s going to take both of them a while to heal, both physically and emotionally, but the support they have around them is incredible. There’s no doubt in my mind that this version of them is going to spend the rest of their lives together—they’re so dedicated to one another’s wellbeing and happiness and it was a pleasure to watch that develop. To see their soft crushes turn to a fiery, strong love was incredible. Thank you for dedicating your time to this story and while I’ll miss it dearly, I’m excited to see what’s next!
addysnow1296 chapter 5 . 3/22/2020
I’m only halfway through the chapters that have been posted so far, but I absolutely love this story. It’s been a long time since I’ve found a mileven fic that’s had me this interested, and is so well written and engrossing, especially during this limbo the fandom is in while we wait for the next season. The concept of the story is great and the character work is so well thought out and spot on. I can’t wait to read the rest
Varya KM chapter 10 . 3/19/2020
Come on, update faster. I can't handle the wait.
Varya KM chapter 1 . 3/19/2020
This is so good. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/11/2020
This is my favorite fanfic. I am so sad it’s coming to an end but it’s been an amazing journey. This chapter was so suspenseful, I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I’m glad Mike and El are now ok.
oldestj1 chapter 10 . 3/10/2020
Yes! Brenner dies! El overcomes her fear, saves her man, and is a total bad*** doing it!
Can’t wait for the next chapter!
So sad it’s ending ;(
disneyprincess315 chapter 10 . 3/10/2020
What the heeeeeeck my heart is beating so fast right now, Brenner sucks! I’m so mad that they found Mike, but what a powerful moment for El, to harness all of her strength into saving the boy she loves. It makes me so happy that he heard her confess that if only in his mind and that he got to hold onto that. They’re so strong and unstoppable together and I love it.
I really don’t want this to end, but I’m sure the next chapter’s going to be incredible!
Shrike176 chapter 10 . 3/10/2020
Well, good to see Brenner finally get what he deserved.

Curious to see where things go in terms of El's powers, if they are back for good or not.

Whichever the case may be, can't wait to see El and Mike get a nice epilogue together.

This was a fun story, thanks for sharing it.
ejbeckmann chapter 10 . 3/10/2020
All those season 1 references. How dare you make me feel things! But seriously, well done!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/5/2020
Hi there—still waiting anxiously for an update! Any word?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/22/2020
Hi—when will you be updating? I’ve been anxiously waiting for more!
Alisea chapter 9 . 2/13/2020
This was a beautiful chapter! They care so much about each other!
It was very well written. I love your story!