Reviews for Grojband OneshotsRequests
Anon chapter 23 . 1/13
Can we have a story about Trina and Mina? I haven't seen a story resolving around them yet in this fanfic
fanfictionfangirl12 chapter 23 . 1/13
I don't really have a request but I would like to see more shipping : )
vanity-fame chapter 3 . 1/13
This was adorable! w
This is the only chapter I read so far from here because I'm a sucker for prom fics! I cannot wait to read the rest of this book!
- Vanity-Fame
Souperal chapter 22 . 12/5/2020
What a cute way to start off the holiday season! I love the way the narration has a sort of dialogue with the reader, it feels very onbrand with grojband’s style of humor. Hell, the whole chapter feels like it could easily be a missing short! Especially the ugly tree, it’s so awful and canon.

Good luck with your projects and happy holidays! :D
LordofRock chapter 21 . 11/26/2020
Man this is great! Can we have another story about Hana but with her other friends? Like that Ron Zingle kid (the small boy with the orange vest, sorta blonde hair and glasses) and the other nerds.
Souperal chapter 21 . 11/26/2020
This is just want I needed after a grueling holiday shift! Congratulations on making it past twenty chapters too, it’s an impressive milestone. Especially in a fandom as small as this one. Thanks again for all the hard work you put into this!

Each of these chapter are, as Trina would say, totes adorbs. The romance, the jokes, it all comes together perfectly. You’re gonna give me cavities from how dang sweet the shipping chapters are. Corey getting flustered is something I didn’t now how much I wanted until now! Its fun to see the Newmans again too, they deserve the screen time. I’m curious as to why the groupies looked so pissed too.

As far as requests go, how about...Something to do with sleepovers or birthdays? Some sort of get together like that.
One-Crazed-Up-Dragon chapter 21 . 11/26/2020
Yes. I love you.
One-Crazed-Up-Dragon chapter 20 . 11/24/2020
Loved it! Thanks for taking my request and I hope you continue writing more corney one-shots!
Maybe a battle of the bands at school featuring a slightly older teenage Grojband rockin out against the Newmans and others.
One-Crazed-Up-Dragon chapter 19 . 11/22/2020
Yes! I love the corney one-shots and have been looking for someone who still posts. Can I make a request/reaction of someone else calling Laney “Lanes” and Corey being moody/jealous about it? Since throughout the show I don’t think I heard anyone call her by that nickname except Corey.
Souperal chapter 18 . 11/21/2020
Normally I'd be smiling along, but when the joke is misgendering, it's just not funny. There are a couple of fanfics featuring the Newmans on this site, but the majority of them are shippingfics with their Grojband counterparts so take that as you will.

Hope you enjoy your break!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/18/2020
Love it! Can we get how Laney confessed to Corey? I just want cute couple stuff for Corney.
Souperal chapter 17 . 11/14/2020
Glad I could brighten your days, you deserve the cheer for how much effort you put in these chapters! You’ve inspired me to be more liberal with italics in my own fics on AO3. I don’t mean to be too forward, but there’s a Grojband discord server I’m in and I can get you an invite if you’re interested. Shoot me a PM if you’re curious :o

Anyways, back to the fic. Forget ‘sucking a little less’, you knocked it out of the ballpark! It actually had me snorting, especially that bit about smooth brain Kon. The latter part about them hanging out with Laney and Corey had me smiling too, in a more “aww they really are friends” way. Then the groupies part got me laughing again :D

Good luck out there, and thanks again for all the hard work! I don’t have any particular requests, so how about a freebie to write whatever you want?
Souperal chapter 14 . 11/9/2020
Man, it feels like it’s been a year instead of one very nutso month since I’ve been here. Feels good to be back in the saddle AND have three chapters to read!

You got a real knack for writing adorableness and comedy, really wish I checked back in sooner during that whole doom and gloom period. Each chapter is a treat! Kudos to your work ethic too, for being able to keep up with this fic during these crazy times. Your characterizations, headcanons and ability to flesh out the world continues to delight. Especially those interactions, they feel like they could've come right out of an episode’s script! If you’re still open to requests, how about something to do with Kin and Kon on their spare time? Good luck with your tech troubles!

PS: Sorry for ducking out on the billdip fics, no offense to you but that ship just squicks me out. Bad memories and all that. The Lumberjanes ones are super cute though, even when I’m not familiar with the source material!
RockstarLane chapter 15 . 10/26/2020
Can we have a story centering around Kate and Allie, and what they do besides being Grojband's groupies?
Souperal chapter 15 . 10/16/2020
Checking back on this fic and finding a double update absolutely made my day! Always glad to see more of your work :D

I love the tiny fourth wall breaks within the narration, its hard to pick favorites. The asides to the other characters too, it fleshes out your interpretations without interrupting the story. Libby’s made out of pure cute! Both the endings had me smiling - the first one from laughing and the other from pure adorableness. Is that a smidgeon of a ship I see?

As for requests, theres so many lead ins I don’t know which one to pick. The thing with the robot guts, the ballistic plastic spider, past Halloweens, hell, even more Newmans! Whatever you do, I’ll gladly be looking forward towards it :D