Reviews for Harry potter and Boss baby crossover
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 3 . 3/15/2020
¿"h"?
Littlek28 chapter 1 . 12/10/2019
I won't be writing for a few days because I'll be busy on Christmas break, but I'll be sure to write more when I'm back.
Harry potter fan chapter 1 . 11/22/2019
Great story, please write more
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 11/22/2019
Wait... so did the Boss Baby brainwash the Dursleys like in the movie, or were they REALLY expecting a baby in a business suit with a briefcase to just show up? *lol* Boss baby probably got Vernon with the hypno ray when Vernon opened the front door, but then Vernon yelled for Petunia to tell her the baby was there and she comes already excited at the idea of a new baby instead of angry?

Plus besides Harry, I would have thought even Dudley would be like the boy from the movie and have been questioning just WHY he suddenly has a new baby brother for no reason at all that and WHY his parents were acting like the baby was ALWAYS there. *lol* or the neighbors questioning just WHERE the Dursleys got the baby since THEY should know the Dursleys didn't have one before Dudley and Harry came home from school. Plus neither Harry or Dudley ask Vernon and Petunia just what the youngest members NAME is? What does everybody call it exactly in the time its been staying with them, or what name do they introduce it under to the neighbors if they bring it out of the house.
Dylan-A-Friend chapter 2 . 11/22/2019