Reviews for Harry Potter and the Artificer Legacy
Blade chapter 43 . 16h
I'm so HAPPY I waited to catch up on all the latest chapters I stopped reading back on chapter 20 and now I'm back and boy is it good to be back
I'm surprised Harry hasn't made a shield yet
naruto chapter 43 . 10/19
great chapter keep it up
Inu Tashiro p chapter 43 . 10/18
Update again soon please
LtKettch chapter 42 . 10/18
Great story so far. I’m really looking forward to seeing how you deal with Voldydork. Thanks for sharing.
Korlan chapter 43 . 10/17
Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing!
BlindFox455 chapter 8 . 10/16
Another good chapter. Jumps around a bit and, again, scene transitions but still a good chapter.
BlindFox455 chapter 7 . 10/16
Good chapter here; could maybe benefit from better scene transitions, and following the convention common in fanfiction of using italics for other languages, but truthfully these are both minor improvements. Much better pacing, no unbelievable skill jumps and good dialog between characters.
BlindFox455 chapter 6 . 10/16
Alright so, a lot to unpack in this chapter. The pacing was quite fast and a huge amount of what feels like plot heavy information was loaded into a small space. The hospital visit probably should have been the length of this entire chapter and should have been it's own chapter to make it flow better.

Second the maturity Harry has, the access to information like how the Pettigrew situation was resolved (that was never previously mentioned to the reader), the reaction of the adults to both his accomplishments and his relationship with young women that are half again as old as him all come together to feel like you wanted to write a third year or fourth year Harry here and simply couldn't figure out how.

I'm afraid I don't have a simple solution but the best I could invent after a short while is simply have the story do a prequel chapter for his time before Hogwarts, his introduction to magic, and his early studies there but have the actual fourth chapter start not first year. It lends the maturity and the skill jump credibility and allows you to reference events without having to expressly write out entire years. The comment Sirius made about Pettigrew makes sense in a story where years have passed, that were not detailed to the readers, in a way it doesn't work as well here.

Forgive me if I've crossed the line into disrespectful, this is your work and you can do whatever you want with it, but you've already done the part that can't be taught. You've already invented a relatively unique starting concept and, to the best of my knowledge. a completely unique execution of the idea. All of my criticisms feel organizational not creative.

Regardless, thank you for the time and effort you have put into this work so far.
BlindFox455 chapter 5 . 10/16
Interesting execution of a concept. The story up to this point might have been improved with having some of the staff interested in what Harry is doing, particularly if it's as incredible as described, and it would come with the added benefit of making Harry's continued excellence in crafting a little more believable if he was mentored at this point. The story is still moving at the pace where this feels like set up so perhaps that's why you chose to omit extra characters but their lack of attention after both the troll incident and the announcement in the profit does stand out as odd. Not a bad story by any measure, simply could be improved and I'm looking forward to reading more.

By the way, good job using a summer camp to give a degree of plausibility to Harry's skills, though he does still come across as unusually, perhaps outrageously proficient for his age and exposure.
fallendemon248 chapter 43 . 10/15
So he made a shield and now he might make a spear I’m so excited and visiting Japan who knows what ideas he might get I’m loving this story more and more
Ladis11 chapter 43 . 10/15
I remember once reading a fic in which the second task was different rounds of duels (one round was wand based magic, while another one was staff fighting). The staff fighting included very little magic for some reason I don't remember and I just thought it would be funny if Harry and Fleur both showed up ready to trounce the competition, only to learn it won't be a magical duel lol
Cateagle chapter 43 . 10/14
Oh, this is getting interesting and I look forward to both the Second Task and the start of summer. Of course, Riddle likely will have something planned for the third Task and 'twill be most interesting to see how, and how badly, that goes awry.
Raidentensho chapter 43 . 10/14
very nice. though i do wonder if Harry will make something like "Saint Seiya/Knights of the Zodiac" for his dragon armor. this will be epic. until then, later!
ikusatsunagi chapter 43 . 10/14
Thx for another great chapter
3,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »