Reviews for Promise you Heaven
ToasterGuyMcMuffin chapter 5 . 1/29/2023
This is great story and I hope you'll continiu it :)
CadenR24 chapter 5 . 11/24/2022
I hardly read fan fiction anymore, though on days where I seek the comfort of an old familiar past time I seem to on occasion stumble upon a story that changes how I view other works. This one easily takes that. The writing, though the pov changes were confusing at first, became a staple and a great way to see both sides of a story. I loved it. Clearly there was a great amount of attention put into it. I’m assuming you’ve laid this story to rest, as most of the best ones usually do. And though I could beg you to continue. I find it easier to say thank you for what you’ve done. Thank you for putting time into this. it was a genuinely fantastic experience. Thank you
VinTEB chapter 5 . 6/19/2022
Can't wait to see more of this!
VinTEB chapter 2 . 6/8/2022
I like this! Especially the interactions of the player and Kris! Wish I could see more of this!
VinTEB chapter 1 . 6/8/2022
Great chapter! Though I kinda got confused with the first bits of Kris's POV
Dragonsrule18 chapter 5 . 11/16/2021
This is an absolutely amazing and sweet story!
waypastdumb chapter 5 . 10/4/2021
This stuff is like crack, please continue this.
Cyndrodos chapter 5 . 10/1/2021
Since this story was last updated 2019,i have little hope you read this,but still, i got to try. I am truly baffled. I have read many storys on this site, spanning many franchises and genres. This is the first Deltarune story i ever clicked on. I am so glad i did. Never have i ever seen such an amazing writing style,great narrative,smart,funny writing with great pacing, and just plain cool narrator perspective as in this story. I am sad there are only so few chapters, but i was never so glad reading text as today. I thought of writing you directly, but i think this comment should be here,so maybe others will read your story because of it. All that praise may seem melodramatic and wierd,but for what its worth coming from a random person ,thank you for writing this,and hopefully the recent release of chapter 2 brings you back for some more.
Mr.Vaster chapter 5 . 9/25/2021
Very likely to be one of the, if not the, most sharply written stories I've read on here. Absolutely fantastic.
Alamandorious chapter 5 . 9/12/2021
Nicely done. I was hoping for a kiss, but this was wholesome. You do an amazing job with a young, budding romance, and I can't wait to see it bloom.
EquinoxWolf chapter 5 . 9/10/2021
This chapter certainly had multiple surprises. I didn't expect anything in it.
kirovwolf chapter 4 . 8/24/2021
Finally catched up, can't wait for the next chapter!
Alamandorious chapter 4 . 7/26/2021
Glad to see you continued writing! Loving the 'slice of life' feel you've got going here.

Please keep it up!
EquinoxWolf chapter 4 . 7/26/2021
Well that last sentence didn't sound ominous at all.

For a chapter that didn't feature particular characters, you did a good job fleshing them out. One of the things I adore about this story is how poetic everything feels.
EquinoxWolf chapter 3 . 3/10/2021
I'm glad to see this updated. There's a few changes of perspective where a line break might be beneficial. Was still a captivating chapter.