Reviews for Adventurous Skies
Abbadon44 chapter 2 . 4/4/2021
It's so wonderful to see a Skies fanfic written well! I look forward to see how it goes.
Mernom chapter 1 . 4/4/2020
Question: how vital is Canon knowledge to understanding this fic?
I have no idea what skies of Arcadia is, but judging by your other works, I could probably enjoy this story.
searge chapter 1 . 1/21/2020
Interesting read. I especially like the take that the magic is crystalized into items for use, and the silver magic being used in Vyse's skygoggle. On top of that, great interactions between Aika and Vyse on banter wits is pretty cool - I'll be looking forward to more of this story.
murind chapter 1 . 11/21/2019
awesome I love the the skies of arcadia game still own on it on the gamecube through it probable doesn't work any more, look forward to seeing more chapters from you and how you make this game's story you own.
AzureTemplar3535 chapter 1 . 11/21/2019
Another great Arcadia story, glad you left that review on Between Three Rogues or I wouldn't have found it.

Love the dialogue and characterization. Also the little prologue was great.
Deathzealot chapter 1 . 11/21/2019
Took you long enough to post this on FFN Sky? Anyways just a review to up your review count. Thanks for doing this story.
Takeshi Yamato chapter 1 . 11/20/2019
Very nice.

Skies of Arcadia is actually a game I know (though I was introduced to it with the Gamecube version, not the original Sega console version), and I DESPERATELY feel that it needs a return to prominence, either with a remaster, a remake, or a sequel. Preferably a remake, with perhaps a bit more on the relationship/romance side of things. I may not comment that much (I tend to lurk, only reviewing if I see something I need to comment on), but I'll definitely pay attention to this.

Though on the topic of relationships/romance, I should ask: What's the intended pairing for this one? Vyse/Aika? Vyse/Fina? Vyse/Aika/Fina? Or are you going to do any pairings at all?

Looking forward to more.