Reviews for Scribbling on the Sky
princessitsy chapter 7 . 5/31
I love your descriptions, they're always poetic and artful, but never overbearing.

I am quite in love with the idea of Henry explaining the religious things and Elizabeth finding some meaning in it. We never got much into it in the show, but both of their relationships with religion must be complicated.
Waiting for the next one! :)
I love this story, no matter how heartbreaking it is! I cannot wait for the next update!
lil'mousie323 chapter 7 . 5/16
Oh I. Do hope this is a good thing for them! I can’t wait to see how their talk goes!
Missymoo3266 chapter 7 . 5/15
This is so wonderfully written. I’m so glad you updated and I hope there is more soon! I love your writing style and I can’t wait to read more!
notapplicablehere chapter 7 . 5/15
this story is amazing i’m obsessed
Brendalwood chapter 7 . 5/14
So well crafted. It floats when I read it. Keep writing this beautiful story.
nancyramos07 chapter 7 . 5/14
I liked this one a lot ! You captured the moment perfectly! Well done thank you
Kimber1983 chapter 7 . 5/14
Wow that was a very profound and gut wrenching chapter. Your words really dug into my heart Thank you for writing this
majosemu chapter 6 . 5/26/2020
Great to have an update ! I’m really looking forward to see how they get together again
2queens1prince chapter 6 . 5/21/2020
I haven't had much time for reading, but I was so excited to see that you'd updated. I love the parallel you've made between prayer and numbers used as a sort of coping mechanism. I'm looking forward to see what you do next.
princessitsy chapter 6 . 5/21/2020
I love how you describe what's going on in Elizabeth's mind, the analogies are fantastic. The details you add, like the bit about her sweater, makes everything so much more real. God, all the imagery in this chapter gets me, it's absolutely fantastic across the board. I almost want to switch to reviewing on Ao3 so I can copy paste every line I love. The bit about the curtain for example. You do a great job of painting a picture without getting overwrought.
Missymoo3266 chapter 1 . 5/21/2020
Thank you for coming back to this. I was so disappointed when there were no new updates. This a the best kind of angst. I hope we will get to see Henry’s side of this too.
SALLYSAYSRELAX chapter 6 . 5/19/2020
My review doesn't seem to come through. Thought the last couple of chapters were awesome. How come I didn't see the precious updates, I do not know. But I loved them. I also said it's horrible of you leaving us hanging like this. Elizabeth wants to try. Please let them try. I'm already looking forward to your next installment. Awesome work!
mariamc16 chapter 6 . 5/19/2020
Just rereading and honestly this entire story is just so gut wrenching and painful but in the best way. Your description of the pain is just so spot on that I genuinely can feel the numbness, isolation, pain and sense of loss all at once.I also think chapter 5 works better now x