Reviews for Concurrent Skies
Snafu-no-Duragon chapter 8 . 12/7/2019
Aww.
That was a nice story ending, and yeah, it could be a good story.
BTW, I haven't checked my email till today, so I hope you and that I missed some of your chapters.
Next I'm going to read the new story you made.
Anacondra1 chapter 8 . 12/6/2019
That actually could be interesting splinter timeline I would be interesting to read.
DiabloPProcento chapter 8 . 12/6/2019
i can't wait for that story with gender swapped universe :DD and also christmas one shot :DD

this chapter was niceit ended this book fine and i can't wait flr contibuationi'll be waiting for next storiesi have user followtill next story :D.
IllusionMaster17 chapter 8 . 12/6/2019
New chapter!
Well, that ends the book for now.
At last they returned safe and sound to the temple, where Terrador greets them, and gladly he doesn't blame Cynder for her past, and soon the other guardians greet them too with Ignitus very relieved that Cynder is back, also that the scar is new, making Cynder feel sad, but still Ignitus knows it was not herself.
And finally someone says to Sparx to be more respectful with her. Also that he mentions the romance, and Ignitus knowing it was something he knew, that is interesting.
Now, they know that Kane was attacked by the apes, with that Ignitus goes for him, while they now take the time to rest before going to Warfang.
At last, there is peace...
Great story!
Wow man this was an awesome story and how it went was glorious! Everything was amazing, thrilling, shocking and some romantic :3
Also, that Worlds of the Past will make Spyro and Cynder visit a genderswap universe is AMAZING!
Can't wait to see girl Spyro and boy Cynder.
And for that Christmas special, I can't wait either!
Until we read again! :D
Anonymous Noob the 2nd chapter 8 . 12/6/2019
Yeah
IllusionMaster17 chapter 7 . 12/5/2019
New chapter!
Wow that was a fast update, but great for you that you know the ending is. canon. I also searched long enough to discover that revieling information.
That was looooong ago, but read it again gives me high spirits. Back to the story, the three just take a sleep until morning. And in the new day, Spyro just admires Cynder's features again, as he wakes her up calling her Cyn, that was cute.
As they continue, they just get hungry, as Spyro finds food leaving Sparx and Cynder alone, both grumbling and thinking bad about the other.
As Spyro, he just sees Kane! That was an unexpected but nice return from an old ally.
So he was sent by Ignitus to find him if Sparx took long to do it, wow Ignitus thought in everything.
As they return, while Kane was quite defensive with seeing Cynder, Spyro manages to convince him, while Sparx still feels uneasy.
But just when they continue, are attacked by apes! And Kane tells them to go while he tries to defeat the apes alone! Ok that is very brave.
With a last promise, Spyro, Cynder and Sparx go away to the temple.
Great chapter!
This is going very interesting so far, and with the comeback of Kane, but just he stays back so they can escape.
As for you, glad that you're happy for the canon ending. I also felt that way when I found it, it eased my mind and gave me hope.
Until we read again!
Anonymous Noob the 2nd chapter 7 . 12/5/2019
Looks good
Clown2107 chapter 7 . 12/5/2019
Bueno Difiero un poco sobre tu cada fanfiction, webcomic es canon, si bien el fandom han creado obras pero tambien han creado basura y he leido cosas que me arrepiento de leer, ademas que a veces ponen personajes como Ember y Flame en Legends sin razon, cuando esos personajes son de la serie clasica.
Ademas Legends y Skylanders no estan conectados, son dos universos completamente diferentes
Well I differ a little about your every fanfiction, webcomic is canon, although the fandom have created works but they have also created garbage and I have read things that I regret reading, and sometimes they put characters like Ember and Flame in Legends without reason, when those characters are from the classic series.
Also Legends and Skylanders are not connected, they are two completely different universes
DiabloPProcento chapter 7 . 12/5/2019
Very nice chaltee i really enjoyed it. Also could you please PM me that proof that Spyro and Cynder survived events of Dawn of the dragon ? i would be really happy
DiabloPProcento chapter 6 . 12/5/2019
i really liked this chapterbit of romance, bit of action but unforcunetly also but of sparx :DD he just doesn't know when to be quiet.
Snafu-no-Duragon chapter 6 . 12/4/2019
I was screaming inside when Spyro stated his love to Cynder.
w
IllusionMaster17 chapter 6 . 12/4/2019
New chapter!
OK I loved this one a lot!
So a week already happened and Spyro and Cynder are still in jail,
As not much changed, Spyro now feels to confess his feeling to her, and as he does it she also has feelings for him, and in her corrupted state her inner consciousness developed a crush on him and that made her keep. him.
At last, they finally revealed their feeling, along with a kiss... That always flatters me and makes me feel so excited!
Also, right now Sparx arrives! And while he just doesn't trust Cynder, Spyro won't go anywhere without her, making Sparx take her too.
Once free, they now look to free from. the collars, forcing them to go to Cynder's old room, now Ruby's room.
Luckily, the remote was in a secrets storage area, and finally they are free! With both trying their elements, with Cynder feeling more than once.
Just when Ruby comes, Cynder manages to. hide her and Spyro with her shadow element. Turning invisible is like one of the best superpowers in life!
And gladly the three escape, realizing the army is aware of their escape, and while they are spotted outside, Cynder releases poison to the dreadwing, knocking it out!
At last, they are free now from the Concurrent Skies.
Great chapter!
They not only revealed their feelings, also broke free and are coming back to home. Also, seeing Cynder now with her new elements was great! And more using invisibility and even able to share it with Spyro!
Until we read again!
Anonymous Noob the 2nd chapter 6 . 12/4/2019
Nice
Clown2107 chapter 6 . 12/4/2019
The beginning is somewhat complicated to read, I don't know if Spyro is having nightmares or is related to what you said in your note
Midnight Dragon Hear My Roar chapter 5 . 12/2/2019
I love the new twist, I like how your new original character ruby fits into the story. But know this every original character must have a strong point and a weak point. It must be balance between they strengthens and they weakens. If you create a original character that is too perfect. It may not work for the story and in the environment either. But great plot twist. Keep on writing.