Reviews for Never Sleep, Never Die
Ezabellaa chapter 27 . 12/23/2017
Hey girl,

You are such a great writer. I loved your story. But at some points it was sad. Like when kai and likka had to seperate or when there was the anullment of their wedding.

Kai/ likka pairing was great and their love for each other was super great. But most saddest saddest and again saddest moment was when my kai died. would he have to die. He was not even able to see his own baby.

My kai. My poor kai. He is the most strongest in the group. Aww how I wis he would not have to diem I am his die heart fan. And it is very hard to see your BIGGEST ANIME CRUSH die.

And I do hope kai shae hiwatari will do what his father wanted to. And kai daemon hiwatari will return in the sequel throug dranzer. As it is said tat a phoenix rise from the ashes so my kai somehow join the phoenix and then rise again. Well these are all my own little assumptions and hope.

But one think I FEEL the most bad about is that you never wrote a sequel. Not even one capter. I know it's not gonna work but plz write the sequel I will assume everything on my own but tat will no fun bcz I will make kai come back in the story and then he and little kai and nadya destroy biovolt and those morons we call Bryan kyznetsov and tala ivanov or valkov whatever. He is my second favourite but in this fic his idiot habits and deeds makes me angry.

PLZ WRITE THE SEQUEL. PWEASE. PRETTY PWEASE WITH A CHERRY ON THE TOP.

Lots and lots of love

Zafi
xyasminx2 chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
:')
Such an amazing story.

Xx
xyasminx2 chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Loving this story
Have not been this hooked on one for ages. Cannot wait to read more :D
frikinchikin18 chapter 27 . 6/17/2011
omg...kerrie-chan. of all the stories and authors i have read on fanfiction i think you are one of the strongest! i was an avid fan of Ha! and although i'm not one that is really into beyblade, you have converted me to loving the kai/liika pairing almost as much as trunks/pan. though your stories are the only ones i've read of them. usually i dont even bother to look at stories that dont involve my favorite couples, but idk how, but i was drawn to yours.

although my computer wouldn't load the story on numerous occasions i waited and restarted just to get back to this story, i have pulled a nearly all nighter and read about 10 chapters straight. my short time away from this fic made me want to read it all the more. im happy yet sad im done reading. obviously, im sad that this story has come to an end and in the fashion it was done so, yet so happy that i came across your work and this story at all and that im done reading so i can get back to normal life.

i dont know another all emcompassing word for this work than AMAZING. it was so touching, i havent cried reading a fic on in ages, and in the last 2 chapters i cried and teared up on numerous occasions.

i can barely even describe how strong your writing is, and wish i could replicate your style and strength in writing in my upcoming college and scholarship applications. you go just enough in depth that i am interested and want to keep reading and can form a clear picture in my mind, yet not overly so that i become disinterested. there were also numerous instances i wished there were more to read, but not from lack of description, but because the story was so intriguing.

at this point i'm rewriting part of the review because my computer closed on me, but i was finally smart enough to copy the portion i had above.

just to touch on a few other points: you covered all bases and angles for this story and i commend and am a bit jealous that you were able to come up with such an ingenious idea and continue it for so long, you did great keeping it open at the end for a sequel. thank you for not losing interest in this story and continuing to write and complete it, and to be consistent in your content and even make the ending chapters longer, not half-ass the end or get bored and abandon the fic like other other authors and leave readers dangling, especially in a story this good.

i want to read the sequel if you have it, though i may on if it is finished at this point, because i realize that you wrote this fic some time ago, and in a way i'm happy i didnt find it sooner because i'm happy everything is done, i would have died having to wait for each new chapter! xP thank you so much for entertaining me with such an amazing and easy read, nothing that is making my brain melt (like Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad...im going to shoot that book) but i hope you can get a sense of the sincerity of my review and how happy i am that i came upon this! idk if you will even get to read this, or whatever, but i just wanted to put out there and let out my gratitude. thank you again...

3 frikinchikin18 ;)
Miki Fubuki chapter 27 . 4/7/2008
*sob* How...TRAGIC! I HATE YOU FOR MAKING KAI DIE! but i cant because you made a tone more great fics that i love so i cant hope for your death..JUST JOKING! I am just crying right now because Kai died for his love and it was so beautiful...and crying because i am beginning to hate Tala more...
Miki Fubuki chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
i hate you D-boys (only for this fic)
Miki Fubuki chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Bryan, you %# #*# &### &* ! &! ! *# #%#&* !**%$!~! #$%& #$%& and you are so #$%&*&%$# $%&*&%$# #$!% % & !
Miki Fubuki chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
man this is giving me the creeps!
Lychee Green Tea chapter 27 . 10/7/2007
This has to be the greatest Beyblade fanfiction I have ever read. And trust me, I've read quite a few in the years I was a fan of the anime. Actually, I don't know why I searched through the topic 'Beyblade' to see if I could find some fanfictions to read, because I haven't done so in over a year, but I'm really glad that I did. It's been a long time since literature brought tears to my eyes, and this one did. I absolutely loved it. Yes, I wasn't a huge fan of the character deaths, but it just went so well with the entire plot that readers could just accept it (well, at least I did). This entire thing makes my heart ache, and it's a very nice change from all the other typical 'Girl joins Bladebreakers, Kai and girl fall in love, team wins championships' plots. Seriously, everyone does it! And everyone says it's different - pfftt.

I'm a huge fan of your take on bit beasts and beyblades in this as well. From a mere game in the world championships to taking over the world, most would deem it as a very challenging transition to write, but you're writing style along with your very smooth transitions made it seem possible. I can see why you slowly took beyblades out of this, because spinning tops are kind of out of place when there's a crazy maniacal idiot taking over the world...that, and a lot of death.

I am looking forward to a sequel! I can't wait to read that, and I hope Kai (err...not baby Kai...daddy Kai) will play a significant role in it. Here's hoping he comes back...but that's kinda impossible...so I'm not hoping too much here. I feel so bad for Liika that he had to go, so I really want him to come back! I just wanna! Heheh, now I'm starting to sound like a child myself xD

But yeah. Post the sequel! All us fans wanna read it!
AngelofTheo chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Never sleep, never die

We walked this world, both you and I

We went our ways until you died.

We journeyed forth till your breath was stilled

by that final bullet the day you were killed

We faced the villians and took the scorn

of battles bled and hatreds born

We took the skies and traveled the seas

of our allies and our enemies

You kept me safe, you kept me whole

through the summers hot and winters cold

Until they came and took our life

you as my husband and me as your wife

Forced into submission by fates and enemies tall

Forced into acception that you would take the fall

You were barred in prisons deep while I in humble flair

Damned to be forever in a clean and gentle jail

They took the life you were given

on that day I wiped my tears

of the horrors I would face

Without you through the years

But Glory lives and faith runs true

in a small but strong held veins

of the child in my womb

whom my cruel husband cannot claim

Though you live on my heart,

your body is far gone

never worry my dear love

for you legacy lives on.

Worry not for fate cannot

deter the love I've kept for you

Our son will grow and I will live

to face the dawn on through.

My love will linger like a kiss

upon your faithful lips

Never to be wiped away

by devil's flames or whips

Never sleep, my wounded love

for all fairy tales must then die

yet for this sweet enduring love

I cannot say good bye

We will pull through the wars

and battles fierce by blood

We will drag our names out

through the dirt and mud.

We can change the future grand

but to my love I refuse Goodbye

the finals words called out so sweet

"Never Sleep, Never Die."
Aperira chapter 23 . 7/14/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Aperira chapter 27 . 7/14/2006
I'm crying hysterically now. It was so sad. I love the ending, I can't EXPRESS how great this fic is. I wish Kai could've survived though. WHY! WHY! WHY! WHY DID YOU KILL KAI! I'm a *cries* poet that *cries harder* didn't know it. LOve it!
Aperira chapter 11 . 7/14/2006
I'm going to stop revieing every chapter now. I'm clogging up the reviews. Seriously a betrayer to! WOW! I just can't explain how good this story is!
Aperira chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
OH MAN! That was so close... Poor Liika almost got killed. Well actually no. If she died it would ruin the whole plot.
Aperira chapter 8 . 7/14/2006
AW! Cute Kai/Liika moment. and Kawai! a baby. Poor Liika she was in so much pain...