Reviews for The Clone Wars
michelle chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
good i like this,well keep it up
JohnP87 chapter 10 . 5/4/2010
this chapter was very shrot if you do another please dont make it short but you got a good story i just cant wait
Hirari chapter 10 . 9/10/2005
kay, scratch my last guess...though i still stand by my theory that MaloMyotismon is around somewhere! My guess is now puppetmon! Hey, you can't leave now! This fic totally rocks! waah! come back! please *puppy-dog eyes*
Hirari chapter 9 . 9/10/2005
o, was it MaloMyotismon? It's just that if every single digimon in TK's memory was recreated that means heaps of evil digimon like mummymon, arukenimon, myotismon,piedmon,apoclymon,daemon and heaps of other digimon like thme would come back...o, they'd also have omnimon!
ARCHANGEMON chapter 10 . 8/10/2005
So you updating this ? and if so drop me a line like always im always waiting for when the next chapter will come out

still alive still love takari and still waiting for chap 11
racx chapter 10 . 4/30/2004
hurry up with this story the suspense is killing me!
GatomonandKariFan chapter 10 . 4/19/2004
MORE MORE MORE!
WRITE MORE SOON!
E-MAIL ME WHEN YOU HAVE!
GREAT FIC!
*A very hyper GKFan and her very unfortunate friend Lights-harp*
Hikagi chapter 10 . 12/3/2003
wai! i can't wait for the next chapter! please update soon, onegai!
hellspawn chapter 10 . 11/4/2003
please finsh
Everlasting Wonders chapter 10 . 10/23/2003
It's really good. In fact, the best I have ever seen! Please, please please update your story! I can't wait! Please I beg u. update ur story A.S.A.P!
chris chapter 10 . 10/18/2003
finsh
crosstrigger333 chapter 10 . 10/17/2003
Oh god!

I think we all know who this guy would be. Hehe. Then again, it's not uncommon for an author to turn right back around and surprise us all. Continue!
miaow227 chapter 10 . 10/17/2003
I no who it is...i no who it is...i no who it is...newayz GR8 chap and update soon!
chris chapter 9 . 10/8/2003
finsh it
hazy chapter 9 . 9/22/2003
Cool fanfic!

Please update son!

hehehe anyway write more fanfics plz