Reviews for Princeps
marcellsmoot chapter 13 . 6/3
Will go back and review all but dammit if you aren’t an amazing writer. Thank you.
Sandipan chapter 13 . 4/18
Amazing
Linda chapter 13 . 3/14
Love this story so much second time reading it
msgupy chapter 13 . 2/28
Wow. This is one of the best time travel HP stories I have ever read. Wonderful use of the HP universe without seeming cliche. Thank you for time and effort you have put in for my enjoyment.
LadyWillowElf chapter 13 . 1/16
What a great story
shepherd7807 chapter 13 . 1/3
Wow. I really enjoyed this book. An interesting take on time travel. One of my new favorites!
Woohehe chapter 13 . 12/25/2023
This was absolutely delightful. I love the characterizations and how Harry had to learn to be flexible about certain things. An adult caring about these students hit me in the feels. Also, loved the Albus revelations and how they were able to make it work. Thanks for sharing!
Woohehe chapter 1 . 12/25/2023
Ericaldrius chapter 13 . 10/26/2023
Bah... even on the third read this is good. A touch of an epilogue would be cool, but even without its still good.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/12/2023
I LOVE IT
Arodnas chapter 13 . 8/10/2023
QwQ Soooooooooo Coooooool x3 A Sev x Reg is there I feel it (kokoros) it warms my heart that everybody will have better lifes juts with one adult that takes to heart that the childer dont belong in the wars.

Poor Harry, I wish he could be with Orion x3

And its so sad that neither Harry listened that scar of Tom when says that all his family gave him the back TTsTT because of it and afterwards was when he killed them. They have to stop him, but is sad... he and Severus deserved better, HARRY DESERVED BETTER and all he can do is prevent everyone posible to do better... TTSTT even Dumbledore X'S

I love Severus, and its so funny heredero x3 I just hope Remus will get better with time to. And Sirius survived TT0TT

I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPLOADING XD

KISSUS :3
Puffy chapter 13 . 8/6/2023
This was literally the best TimeTravel!Au story I have read till now
Lordofslytherin692 chapter 13 . 7/6/2023
This was GOOD! Really, truly good. Read the lot in a single day
Apprentice Tom chapter 13 . 6/26/2023
Hi. Thanks for sharing this story.. It was not what I expected when I started it. It got better with each chapter. You weave a fine tale. I'm glad I found it!.
Charlie-is-bae chapter 13 . 6/10/2023
I loved the story, I legit almost cried at the end, and then checked my period tracker, and I’m not near it at all lol.