Reviews for Valarlings
genchaos chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
*howls*

*just howls*

This is full on flaring, rampaging, screaming, glorious dementia and at the same time it's completely true to the spirit of things even while completely on crack. Valarbabies are the cutest little destroyers of Aman when they're in full swing, and with little Feanorians, the cute will DESTROY you.

Oh yes, and Manwe and Varda's kids cuddling up to Uncle Melkie- isn't that always the way of kids thinking that the one person their parents dislike the most is the COOLEST PERSON EVER?

God, I hope you continue this someday. :)
Depprium chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
Oh my goodness, I think this chapter was even funnier than the first one XD I luff elfling Maedhros...

~

“Why in the name of all the Valar am I wearing Olórin’s robes?”

OMFG *dies laughing* Okay, Finrod and Gandalf having to switch clothes... makes me roffle. It really does.

~

A visit from Uncle Melkor! Hooray! ;) And chocolate Elves tethered by their wrists to a rock-face, lol! No wonder poor Maedhros fainted when he saw Morgoth.

~

I would give *anything* to spend my Yuletide with that group. It sounds so fun! _ Though it might be a bit disturbing to have Elrond and Celebrian doing... certain stuff under the table ;) ;)

~

“Well, I see I am not wanted here.”

“You never were.” Maedhros waved all five fully functional fingers of his right hand at the Ainu.

“Argh. Humph. I am going back to the Void.”

*falls down on the ground and laughs her head off at the image* That's right, Maedhros, put that bad Dark Lord in his place! ;P

~

I really, really hope you'll update this, cause it's one of the most frikking hilarious things I've read in a while!

(Oh, btw, I love the names Eleno and Melno. Good job on those)
Depprium chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
This is absolutely frikkin' hilarious! Absolute genius!

“Maybe I should just have taken up Elladan and Elrohir’s offer of a hermitage in the storerooms of Rivendell..."

Lol, oh, that line made me lol so much. :P I also loved Maedhros' "Your uncle was a bad man" *snigger* and the portrait of Curumo being run through with a pair of tongs. Freaking priceless. XD
Dragon Confused chapter 2 . 10/2/2003
*grinses* I didn't know that this had a second chapter! It was great! Especially loved Uncle Melkor and his delightful gifts... I liked all of this... there's something else funny every few lines so it just makes you keep on giggling.
Aine Tassorosso chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
This is really funny,b I love the 'Uncle Melkor' bits, and Maedhros' part was really great too! But i think my faverite line was probably:

"There were chocolate Elves (albeit that they seemed to be tethered by their wrists to an unseen rock-face)"

LOL!
Ielle chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
I
LaJiggles chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
Shut up, I'm not late, I was... detained... ;)

*dies immediately* Oh I like this chapter so much more than the first one, and I really liked the first one.

Shiny things, jabs at fangirls, Finrod as a drunken sod, these are all good things. You make me laugh ever so much, you know.

And Uncle Melkie! Too much. I love the way Manwe greets him: "But what are you doing here, in the name of Eru? 'Tis not yet the ending of days." And he brought chocolate elfies (not just chocolate elfies, mind you, but chocolate Maedhroses). Aule's reaction was priceless. ;)

Evil feast. Loverly under the table action.

That is all. :)
Banana Girl chapter 2 . 6/23/2003
I love it! Christmas in Valinor, what fun! A lot of stories have the Valar take on a holier-than-thou attitude all the time, and who says they can't have fun? And it was a great twist to have "Uncle" Melkor appear just in time for dinner!

"Manwë, I leave it to you to pry that dead bird off your eldest son's head, while I attend to the next course."

*dies of laughing and makes poor shaken Maedhros jump*
Rose Red2 chapter 2 . 6/15/2003
*claps*

Yuletide with the Valar! :D I have to say that even with all the humour, I couldn't help going "aww" when Vairen gave his parents sloppy kisses. :D Cute little hellraiser.

Bickering Valar! (“Be quiet, Yavanna, unless you wish to spend the next six yéni picking gas giants out of the shrubs.”) Ah, too funny.

And poor Maedhros, sigh.

Great stuff, Losse! :)
Evi chapter 2 . 6/15/2003
it is really really really nice! keep it on!:)
Jen Littlebottom chapter 2 . 6/3/2003
*falls over laughing*

Melkor! Hahaha...

And Elrond and Celebrian are cute...

“Why are you kissing Celebrían there?”

AHAHAHA... *ahem* Very good.
Jen Littlebottom chapter 2 . 6/3/2003
*falls over laughing*

Melkor! Hahaha...

And Elrond and Celebrian are cute...

“Why are you kissing Celebrían there?”

AHAHAHA... *ahem* Very good.
alena chapter 2 . 6/3/2003
Once again, a chapter that made me laugh uncontrollably from the beginning to the end. Ah, Yuletide...Ah, Vairë and Námo. Very delicious...*fangirl squeal*

"You both lost a game of poker with Olwë, who demanded that you switch attire with our Istar friend."

Ha! I knew Olwë would be a good poker player! Poor Finrod...Elrond's rendition of his drunken speech was just lovely.

And Uncle Melkor has such wonderful presents, just so-Melkor-like. And the feast! *hungry*

Elrond and Brí under the table is wonderfully cute.

"Really? Well then, the loser must put slugs in Nienna’s bed."

*giggles madly and cuddles adorable lil' Valarlings*
kalurien chapter 2 . 6/3/2003
“What do I look like now?” He was balancing peas on his eyebrows and had a carrot wedged up each nostril.

*chokes with laughter*

“Elrond is…” Eleno joined in. “Why are you kissing Celebrían there?”

o_0

*chokes again*

Ah, me. Christmas with all the relatives, such a joyous occaision ;)
Pika chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Blond jellyfish. *splutters*

For this and many many other hilarious descriptions... and humourous yet perfect characterizations of all the Silm Elves and other inhabitants of Aman... for a killer opening line... and being the funniest Silm ficcer I've found... CONGRATS and thanks, and much applause!