Reviews for Taylor is DOOMed
TranoMoon chapter 5 . 1/13
Ya know, I've gotten the thought that the voices in the previous chapter could easily be Queen and co, as it could be Contessa and co. I lean towards Contessa, but who knows.
Shadeymankey chapter 11 . 1/2
I adore this chapter. Wish lisa was there with taylor
AthanMortis chapter 24 . 11/16/2023
I wonder if this'll ever be continued. At least to tie off the Buffy sidestory.
scyfly chapter 24 . 11/10/2023
another story that devolves into omakes before it really get started
scyfly chapter 12 . 11/10/2023
all that hell could field she vanquished

then how are there demons in brockton, without summoning and open portals
scyfly chapter 2 . 11/10/2023
lol, 'not powers bs' yup just hell energy exactly what bet needs, demons
scyfly chapter 1 . 11/9/2023
... kicked it, then hopped around swearing for a while. her sneakers werent up to the job of of kicking a ton of metal.

this is such counterintuitive way of writing, you leave us to infere that her toes hurt due to the kick but nowhere do you say this. its only the action of hopping around swearing that we assosiate with a stubbed toe, but it doesnt have to be.
just like that her sneakers are perfectlg fine for kicking metal, just not for protecting her toes while doing it
it is a good thing your plots are interesting cause i find this a really tedious way of writing. what is wrong with saying what you mean, is this a puzzle or a story
JimSilver chapter 24 . 11/4/2023
Wow! Powerful work, loved it!
Jamerz06 chapter 24 . 11/2/2023
Can’t wait to see the next chapter
Jamerz06 chapter 24 . 11/2/2023
Can’t wait to see the next chapter
gearhead2177 chapter 24 . 10/7/2023
good job.
ignoto82 chapter 24 . 9/28/2023
This is gold. A real gem. Hope you 'll continue it.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 21 . 9/8/2023
This has been so much fun, and now Taylor found and is training Fred! SO GOOD!

Thanks for posting.
Xenokiller419 chapter 7 . 8/13/2023
Calling it right now taylor father is doom guy
valexto chapter 24 . 7/28/2023
What an amazing story! It was recommended byFlakfrettchen who wrote a similiar story based on this one and its awesome. I really hope that this one will continue one day, seeing Taylor beat everyone and everything up is just too good.