Reviews for Explicit
Current PenName chapter 14 . 12/30/2006
once again nice job.!

8D
miuhleex3 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
um i read the 1st chappie and clark kent cant bleed can he?
Obsessed4ever2Clana chapter 13 . 10/1/2005
I like your style of writing :) It's very enjoyable ~ a nice mix of serious, funny, and mushy/romantic bits that flow smoothly together. Oh and I love the fact that you insert your li'l personal comments/notes here and there thru' each chapter. ;) Lookin' forward to reading your other stories.
Kimberly chapter 14 . 12/17/2004
I thought it was great. Say, do you watch Gilmore Girls? If you do, can u write a Dean and Rory fic? Maybe after Rory and Dean's affair and after Dean being kicked out by Lindsay? Thanks
HoofsTails Gal chapter 13 . 12/11/2004
I loved your story, although I noticed quite a few mistakes (gramatically) Anyway, when I was readind, the discription of Sarah reminded me of myself... hmf, that's odd... anyway (again) Thanks for the great story... Tah-Tah.
geckogirl chapter 14 . 12/5/2004
2 thumbs up for story and i am soon going to read as many other sories that might happen to belong to you.

geckogirl
SHSAlumni chapter 12 . 5/15/2004
instead of Saying: Don't mess with the Lex you should have Lex say: don't mess with the L-E-X
SHSAlumni chapter 10 . 5/15/2004
Shouldn't it be same super place same super story?
SweetandUnknown chapter 13 . 11/8/2003
DEFINATE bonus points for yet another Lifehouse song at the end of the fic. I love them! As I love your stories!
SweetandUnknown chapter 6 . 11/8/2003
Aw... you need the lifehouse or at least a song part to fullfil a good Clana story! lol. Great part. You probably will have a million emails about my reviews by the end of tonight.
SweetandUnknown chapter 5 . 11/8/2003
Yep, read this before. But It's just as good the second time. I need a little bit of a reminder for the um... thirdquel or whatever.
SweetandUnknown chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
I think I might've started to read this before. But hey, worht a second read. Good so far.
Exploded Pen chapter 13 . 8/2/2003
Heh heh heh! I noticed the stolen lines! Mainly cos I happen to love M*A*S*H and I saw that episode! :P
abigfan chapter 13 . 7/29/2003
i loved it. i like how he can float now. very cool. i also like how it was clark who needed the rescuing this time. it was nice for a change. i hope you keep writing.

-a big fan
LL2 chapter 14 . 7/26/2003
hey! i can't wait for the sequel! and please put it up asap!

i'm excited to read 'complete' i hope there's lotsa clana in it, haha...