Reviews for Snakes and Lions
This was SO good. The characterization was A I don't know if I've ever read a fic where I was this impressed by how the author really "got" the characters.
slytherinsal chapter 14 . 3/12
If it's a road sign it will be a red triangle [warning] and the sign below it specifying the particular warning, which is used for the rarer ones [common road signs have pics of the hazard, like a picture of Prongs for beware of wildlife, a pic of a car going over the edge of a quay with water below for 'look out how you park near the water you moron'] and beware of black ice is a perfectly reasonable warning sign.
There's a beware of wildlife sign in Scotland somewhere which some local wag changes as soon as it's cleaned up to be 'beware of the elephants' by painting out the stag and depicting an elephant. I like the 'heavy crosswinds' one, which is a windsock, but it looks more like 'beware of low flying trousers'
MissNikita chapter 17 . 4/12/2016
A wiggling tampon, you are killing me lolol
wish we could delete accounts chapter 45 . 2/1/2016
This was incredible! The pacing was sometimes a bit too fast, but the plot more than made up for it. Draco and Snape's mutual distrust was hilarious, especially when you consider that in other fics they're usually as thick as thieves. Harry was so believably himself here, and Ron not overly an annoying twit-which is good, since I really like him! Hermione and Draco's relationship is something I'd like to see slightly more touched upon (or, really, Draco's relationship with Muggleborns), but Harry and Draco were wonderful! Neither of them are quite sure if they're friends or not, and then they're suddenly outed. I did wonder, though-why wasn't Draco punished for being so close with Harry? I would've thought there'd be more backlash. Draco is as insensitive as ever, and Harry as conflictingly moral...

Great fic! I really enjoyed it!
cztelnik chapter 43 . 6/3/2014
Again, Awesome chapter! My favorite line, 'An impetuous Gryffindor, bits of dead monster glistening in the moonlight'; so romantic ... in a Arthurian, medieval sort of way.
cztelnik chapter 41 . 6/3/2014
You know, I always thought it would be nice if Harry and Draco as friends could end up living with a somewhat friendly Snape for a summer...not sure why but it's not happened yet in any of the hundred some fanfics I've read.
cztelnik chapter 40 . 6/3/2014
This chapter is Awesome!
cztelnik chapter 38 . 6/3/2014
Haha, people who don't drink can be incredibly clueless when it comes to understanding that drunk people are rarely fun to have around while they're sobering up...unless you know them well enough to mess with them...that can be wonderfully entertaining- although payback is the proverbial bitch.
cztelnik chapter 37 . 6/3/2014
You know, it is important to note JKR's Dumbledore did cut off the Slytherin kids by making Snape their head of house - he has to be a DE, the kids all know and don't really have a support system NOT to be DA's themselves. Nice Draco illuminates Dumbledore in this story...he's needed to hear it for awhile.
Lunacom chapter 15 . 1/26/2014
I do like stories Weber Harry accepts his gifts. Even that he can talk to snakes.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
Ron is kind of a prick. Seems that he always wants a leg up on somebody in this universe.
onne chapter 45 . 6/26/2013
Oh wow, this was an absolute joy to read!
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 26 . 4/14/2013
Aww, Susara is adorable!
Obscene Cupcake chapter 45 . 9/19/2012
O-O i wants to know if harry turns into a proper pureblood
Obscene Cupcake chapter 34 . 9/19/2012
Oh I am kinda glad that you didn't have them kiss when drunk. it makes it mean more that they haven't yet. when they finally do i mean