Reviews for Enemy Mine
Viva my Vida chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Good
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
This is excellent! I would like to read more of this story someday.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
good stuff!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Highly interesting beginning!
N. Forest chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Interesting story. A good Narcissa is sort of cool, especially with her being half-veela. I hope you continue with this story at some point. I really enjoyed it.
Potterworm chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
This is an absolutely incredible story, and it's such a shame that you haven't updated in so long. Do you ever plan to update?
heytheremeranda chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
yay :] very cool.
caramary chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
Wow. This story so made me want to cry. I love how you've identified between Draco and Harry.
hp'sginny chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
AMAZING! I don't think Snape's out of character at all for the context of this story...I love how you didn't make him all mushy all of a sudden...he's still himself, just with a more personal side. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
3-left-turns chapter 5 . 12/22/2006
i love this story! where did you go? it's been like, 3 years since you last updated and i really really want to know what's gonna happen next!

update!
cattatra chapter 5 . 10/26/2006
any chance of an update on this :(
SpellMasters chapter 5 . 9/12/2005
Cool story, please keep going. I really like it.
bellumed chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Tricia chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
Lupin is making Harry apologize to DRACO about Voldemort? This is so totally out of character, I don't even know where to begin.

If you have motivations for this, perhaps you could explain them to the reader, as this totally does not make sense in the context of canon OR the story to this point.
Lydia Blue chapter 5 . 7/21/2004
I think that your story is amazing. You are a terrific writer. I can't wait for the next chapter of your story. I loved that you made Narcissa a nice person. There is just one thing I don't get, when Narcissa was telling Harry how to do the wandless magic thing she said he needed a focus but all it seems that he did was release all of his magic out of him with no specific goal in mind.