Reviews for Next to you
Straight Edge Queen chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Great story! Love the pairing of adam and torrie but i also like matt and torrie or jeff and torrie!
Miss.Cena chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Can u please write another Torrie story PLEASE ur such a good writer :) I love all ur stories (with Torrie in it cause she is my favorite along with Amy and Trish) i read this story and i was just WOW it was really good it made me laugh at the end of the story with Edge and Torrie
kirri chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
This story is very good,and i love the pairing of edge and u can write more stories with edge and torrie.
Soraya10101010 chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
oh, how adorable!

Really really cute. I dont really like the girl, but hey, if Adam is happy, then I'll shut up.

Damn, wont be walking for weeks huh?

lol.

I love all your fics.
LoveFuryEnergyPassion chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
I really like this one... It's good to read something other than the Lita/Jeff pairing (though I love those storie...don't get me wrong) I like the Edge/Torrie pairing, it works well.
Ty chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
This was a nice, short, sweet fic. I am a huge Edge fan and it's great to read stories about him that aren't slash. Plus I've never read a story with him paired with Torrie. That was an intersting pair.

Thanks for posting it!;)
jadedvixen chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
First of all, I'd just like to say that in my eyes, Jeff/Lita is your best pairing. _ But that may be the J/L shipper in me speaking.

I really enjoyed this short little piece. Interesting couple, Edge/Torrie - but you make it work very well. Very cute, and you wrote the whole injury helplessness angle very well.

I must say I'm a little dissapointed with the other couples mentioned. Jeff and Trish? Lita and Christian? What the..? _~ Joking. Very nice, and nice to see the reference to Christian being there all the time for Lita as well.

In conclusion - I liked it! It's nice to see another pairing from you, as I think it adds a whole other dimension to your writing. Just don't go and make a habit of it, okay? You got your loyal J/L reader right here waiting!

Great work!
AngryMew2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
AW! Good job! This fic rocks! I like the original pairing. Please read my fics! Thanks!
Shadow chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
what a gorgeous new pairing. Please continue to keep up the great work. I love ur stuff
Y2J's Princess chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
This was a really good story :)