Reviews for Strawberry's Hidden Power
KyuNaruto chapter 70 . 12/31/2020
Holy fuck, one of the best bleach fanfics I’ve ever read.
Katerina2001 chapter 42 . 10/10/2020
Gino wasn't dead?
Katerina2001 chapter 33 . 10/10/2020
technically it is a "stupid comic books" and he could find "another way"...
Gerhman Remington chapter 70 . 10/5/2020
Thank you truly for taking the time and effort to give a satisfying ending to this fic
Adragonoid75 chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
The whole perspective and concepts of this story weak. It is basically just about two overly ambitious spirits who keep jumping to conclusions and trying to convert ichigo into an edgy hypocritical so-called antihero who literally believe everything he is doing is for greater good. Aka Second Danzo.
I am a former psychological advisor and to be frank, your so calledhow the real world works" excuses are pitiful at best and delusional at worst. While it's true that the world is not just black and white, you must also remember that even grey have many different shades. This story is being far too close to being pure black in all honesty.
That line of thinking will (not might, but WILL) turn the person into someone who will smile even as they kill a newborn baby or pregnant women. Because to them, it is all for the greater good.
777torn777 chapter 70 . 9/19/2020
This was a nice tale. Take care
M49P13 chapter 70 . 9/19/2020
This is the first time that I've commented on this fanfic, but I have been around since chapter 2, waiting for an update again and again. Each update was never a disappointment. This entire fic has been a joy to read. And thank you so much for not including needless romance, it would've been pointless with it. The fights between everyone was gripping, the sheer anger that Ichigo held to the soul society was, weirdly, very satisfying. And the ending was brilliant, imo.
Overall I have thoroughly enjoyed this entire fic, and I am so glad to have read it and have kept up with it, as well as though I am saddened to see it finish, I am glad of it's outcome. Thank you. Keep on writing!
Othinus chapter 70 . 9/19/2020
Aye finally something done that isn't Ichigo being on the SS side. Overdone idea, I say. Thanks for thinking outside the box. Few do that, really.
Guest chapter 70 . 9/19/2020
Can you do an extra chapter about the soul reaper side?
Rake1810 chapter 70 . 9/19/2020
Excellent story, thank you
Yamajiji chapter 67 . 9/10/2020
Awesome chapter. I really liked this. I assume Zhakuro will take Reio’s place.
Yamajiji chapter 66 . 9/7/2020
This story is fucking awesome. I can’t wait for the next chapter. Reading this has certainly been a ride.
Yamajiji chapter 60 . 9/7/2020
Damm. You killed Chad and Orihime. That’s tough. I really like that you take these big risks. Having Ichigo kill of people in Soul SOciety, killing off his friends, its some pretty ballsy shit to do. I like it.
Yamajiji chapter 59 . 9/7/2020
WTF? Dude you’re ballsy killing Orihime, I love it. I mean she’s best girl but as you said anyone waging war on Ichigo would target her. Damm.
Yamajiji chapter 52 . 9/6/2020
So I’m predicting the Soul King will end up being the villain here, Zhakuro will take his placement, and maybe, just maybe, the Zero Squad will change sides.