Reviews for Doubt
Author-sama chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Cute, cute, CUTE! I luv it - definitely on my faves list!
HoRoFreeeaaaaakkk chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
No way! I think Horo-chan rEaLlY deserves to be the shaman king! he is simply the greatest shaman of all, considering his kind heart. huhu... but unfortunately, some people don't realize that ne? ehehe... nice fic, although you published it a long time ago. But stil... ;;
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Nice Story. Horohoro is my favorite sk character I mean come on he wants to protect nature and he also is the most deserving of the shamans.

Yoh- he just wants a place where he doesn't have to do anything and to listen to music all day.

Chocolove- Just wants people to laugh at his jokes.

Anna- Wants it so she can sit on her butt and do nothing.
Tango Saltat chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
It feels weird doing this. _'

Erm.. how do spirits become extinct? No idea. I guess maybe like, if all the Coltsfoot are destroyed, the Koropokkuru won't have a place to live anymore so they'll be displaced and eventually disappear. That's my guess, anyway.

Thanks, everyone, for all your reviews! _
Random Floater chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Kawaii question how do spirits get extinct
Miss K chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Oh, how very deep! Here's a different perspective on the usually cheery Horo. Great job! Do consider a sequel in the future, just to see.
Elena Goodday chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
I like Horo Horo and Kororo too! They're so cute!
Kyrie Sanctus chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
How in the world could you possibly be better?

I just recently saw episode 9, and even though I had had this feeling that I was going to be in love with Horohoro from the moment I saw him, that episode confirmed my feelings!

Uh, anywho.

This story rocked, and it's going in my favorite stories. You did such a good job getting into the mind of Horohoro. I could actually see him sitting there, thinking to himself like that. He's one of those characters that has so many levels that are easy to see if you just try.. kinda like Utena, heh? Oh well. Please give me more of my love, Horohoro, okay?
Ariadna chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Sorry if my english is bad, I do not speak it very well.

First, I love your Horo POV. There are so little fics about what he feels with all the things that happens in the series or about his feelings for Kororo and his dream. thank you for noticing!

Second, I wish he was the one to become Shaman King. he deserve it more than anyone, I mean, he wanna save nature! How cool is that?

I really like Yoh and all, but his motives are just... so silly. AND, I don't like Anna. franky, she piss me off, so make her the "First lady" make me wanna vomit.

Third, Horo's dad make an appearance in the manga (vol 21). he looks and acts pretty much like Ren's dad, just more... er... "smooth" in his way of teaching. he is really cool

And fourth, just keep going! I like your writing style. I hope you continues this one or write another fic. You ROCK!

I wish someone sometime gives the chance to Horo to make his dream come true...
Chibi Team Rocket chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Well! I certainly think you were spot-on with this fic. :3 Very good, and very Horohoro-esque. He's not as stupid as some people think. D He's always got some deep thoughts hiding somewhere.

In any case, well-written, and very nice. ::nods:: Great job!
Joruri Soma chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Horo Horo is such an awesome character, one of my favorites as well. The fic was awesome too, right more onegai ne?
Ana Carolina chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Your fic is really good. Well, I also adore Horohoro, I do think he should win, but unfortunately Yoh is the main character... Loved your fic, keep writing!
Ren-Taotoolazytologin chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Aww, that's so sweet! - Horo-Horo's my second favorite-est character in Shaman King! Well, Ren's my absolute favorite... -

Anyway, that was really really nice... Write more!