Reviews for Out in the Open
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
I liked this.
Lady Lorelai chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
; _ ;
This was so perfect! Thank you so much for this wonderful story; it was everything a fangirl needed!
Lady Lorelai chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Their dialogues are absolutely delicious! The soap... the slip-ups... *sighs*
Lady Lorelai chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
"carpe captain" SEIZE THE CAPTAIN. Yes, please! xD
Anyhow, aaaah, cliffhanger! Good one, good one. And, hm, I've been wondering, in Silver's line, "Ah now, Doctor, being quite and all won't do ya' any good." Is "quite and all" an English expression? Or did you mean "quiet and all"? I'm not a native speaker, and sorry to ask, but I had to be sure!
Lady Lorelai chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
"The fifth will most likely be the final chapter." Story has 11 chapters. Oh, I love when this happens.
Lady Lorelai chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wow... I've been searching for a fic like this a loooong time! It's very common to find stories detailing this particular section of the film, some of which very bad, but yours is amazing! I congratulate you for the good grammar, general loveliness (I honestly squealed when Delbert used the SILK scarf as a sling), and, most importantly, keeping everyone in-character! No blushing, just out of high school Amelia! No inexplicably inappropriate Delbert! (And you even included his adorable word-switching habit!) I think I'm in love with all this. Only read up to the second chapter, but this story is giving me excellent vibes!
Calliecature chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
nice touch of the ending. stories without villain-ridden plots usually bore me but this date-gone-well has not. on to the next story!
Calliecature chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
i'm not sure if she was serious about the name of her perfume.

delbert being wolfish? i dunno, but i don't mind. a passive-aggressive doppler is full of surprises, good surprises by now.
Calliecature chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
that was a date fic that actually made me smile and not throw up. i guess you've yourself a fan of your down-to-earth romantic stories to add to the rest.
Calliecature chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
i love the friendship between sarah and delbert. i tried to look for more friendship fics between them but they don't seem to exist so this will have to do.

you got me laughing at his lab being mistaken as a drug lab.
Calliecature chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
good thing she's blunt, they really are polar opposites. i doubt if a lot of women in her time are like her.
Calliecature chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
i miss those innocent times when a chaste kiss can bring a thrill. damn. even this is one of those fluffs that does not make me want to retch. its a fluff that still has a brain inside.
Calliecature chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
that was a subtle way of asking and accepting a date. it felt a bit like pride-and-prejudice. getting inside a character's head but still reflecting the thoughts of the other- why on earth are you writing for free?

i feel like kicking silver for ruining the moment.
Calliecature chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
you know, telling the amelia she doesnt have to put on the captain facade around him seems to be a turning point in their relationship and i think you know that too. amelia pov on doppler's character, loved it. seems like a man i would become endeared to given some time.
Calliecature chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
sometimes i think his verbal bumbling has something to do with his subconscious mind. i love their interaction when he was carrying her. he's a gentleman but he's so funny when amelia wears down his patience to frank but well-intentioned outbursts.

its amazing how a writer who owns nothing can extend the personalities of the characters in interactions that show those traits that we love in them. you are one of those writers.