Reviews for The Spartan
BigO1706 chapter 26 . 10/21
I, for one, enjoyed the end. It was very moving and I thank you for the great story :))
ludvig.larsson2002 chapter 26 . 8/30
Wow! I am so emotional right now, this is one of my favorite books I’ve ever read!
Suahtloh chapter 25 . 8/27
This story is truly amazing. I have half a mind to wish there were more interactions between Percy and the rest of the seven, if not to just develop the relationships more, but the weight this chapter has by the end show its really not necessary. Wonderful job!
AJoutaSpace chapter 25 . 8/20
Sobbing
Holy shit I read this story in the span of a couple hours throughout my day and I gotta say it’s been awhile since I found such an amazing Writer. By far one of the best on this app writing these stories that I love so much thank you for giving me such an amazing story to follow along to ima read more of your stories here in the following days to see which I fall in love with as well thank you for such an amazing story
Frozenyx chapter 26 . 8/7
One of, if not my favorite story of all time. One of the saddest ending ever known to man, I hate you for that! But at the same time, it was a fitting end. Well written indeed.
gold3n.glov3 chapter 26 . 7/13
Ay you're a full sick cunt bro what a story lad actually cracka
CaptnPlatypus chapter 1 . 6/28
Wow this story is amazing, I really enjoy the development of Percy’s various relationships, I didnt think I’d be sold on Percy/Zoe but you did it. And the balance between the action and relationship is great, the story feels exciting but slow down when it needs to. Thanks for the story
UncagedAgent chapter 26 . 6/16
I love this story, the ending is so fitting and every time I reread it I enjoy it.
deaths.door666 chapter 6 . 5/6
jesus wasn’t born yet when cyrus used his name nor was christianity
adam95evans chapter 25 . 4/28
This legitmently brough a tear to my eye such an amazing story and greatly told ending is bittersweet but I feel that was good too many story end with happy ever afters and this reminds us that's not always the case amazing fic 10/10
jujp chapter 25 . 4/7
I am reviewing here because I already reviewed the last chapter and can't do it again. I don't know if I am overthinking about the last chapter, but Zoe didn't cross the Styx with Charon or be judged in the Underworld. So it makes me wonder if she was transported to a different world with Percy and had her youth restored. I guess this is just my imagination and a conspiracy theory. But I do feel sad that Percy and Zoe never got to have a family. So maybe it is just my overthinking.
jujp chapter 26 . 4/7
Great story. Definitely one of my favourites. I wasn't ecstatic about the ending but I think you make a good point about Percy's growth. Besides, it is your story. And they did get back together in the end. They just couldn't have kids. Anyway, awesome story, thanks a lot for the read. I appreciate it.
The Spartan is a beautiful piece of fanfiction. You can be absolutely proud of it. I have read many Percy Jackson fanfiction's you're marvelous work made me laugh, cry, and left me satisfied. You are a great writer don't let anyone tell you differently. A fan named Joe.
rRPGaming chapter 26 . 1/22
A beautifully done and methodically executed story. And a perfect ending for our Spartan himself. This story is now one of my favorite stories along with other amazing fanfic tales.