Reviews for The Spartan
RandomGuyCausuallyReading chapter 26 . 2/19
This is genuinely one of the best stories I have read, fanfiction or not. This is undoubtedly up there or better than Anaklusmos14’s writing. Very very well done and you should take this skill further. This is definitely my favourite fanfiction.
sonofthechaos chapter 26 . 11/19/2023
I love this story but by god does the last couple chapters pull in your heartstrings you are a n amazing author
Guest chapter 26 . 11/11/2023
Amazing, wish they had kids tho to pass down the legacy but this story was simply amazing
arxdhya chapter 25 . 9/1/2023
one of the best fanfics i've read
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2023
Kinda gay that Percy is crying for Cyrus, then again he’s an old school spartan so maybe he rolls that way.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2023
before falling to her news

Damn didn’t know the Greek news network had such power
RAV3N 1242 chapter 26 . 7/4/2023
This story blew my mind away 10 out of 10 the writer is a genius with the use of their words and its puts a smile on my face every time i read it
The Dark Sapphire chapter 6 . 6/29/2023
Kinda wish things were stretched out more. I want to read more about the adventures of Perseus and Cyrus in ancient Greece.

Plus, I would have thought that the Athenians would've gone after Percy because of what he represents. It's pretty much a slap in the face of their 'victory'.
The Dark Sapphire chapter 6 . 6/29/2023
Lol, why did Cyrus say Jesus? Holy man won't be born for a few hundred more years.
The Dark Sapphire chapter 2 . 6/28/2023
Classic greek hero origin story. Sounds epic!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/16/2023
First time ever leaving a review but god this story deserves it. It’s not the longest or mins blowing story I’ve read but Jesus I think it might be the best and well written one I’ve ever read. You wrote the characters so well. Their flaws their thoughts their feelings and everything else. Thank you for this beautiful story and for the wonderful ending 3
Lord Chronus chapter 25 . 4/7/2023
Um... you had Percy write to all the 7, but you missed out Annabeth.
Keres47 chapter 2 . 3/26/2023
question then, Leonidas used his shield against mortals so will percy be able to fight with the shield against humans?
arxdhya chapter 26 . 2/5/2023
one of the best fanfictions i have read on this platform! kudos 3
CRIMSON FOX chapter 26 . 1/7/2023
Kudos to you my friend... this is by far the best and i mean in all seriousness, THE BEST percy jackson fanfic in the entire fanfics community ... hands down... i loved the plot very much and in loved Percy's character development... Mate i dont now how i didnt read this fic before , i mean i will say this as not a over exaggeration but this is even better than the later books of rick riordan himself... this whole fic felt like a legit novel to me like it was a story of its own ... keep up this good work mate... best wishes to you... waiting for ur further fics i read all of 'em ... let me tell u something , this fic was so good that i recommended this to my 4 friend who aree staunch lovers of percy jackson books and even they absolutely loved it and let me tell ya its super hard to impress them like they are committed lovers of the book and they said it was better than the original pjo books in many areas like character development and stuff... good luck for your future endeavours mate