Reviews for Taste of surrender
It seems your not writing anymore but I have to say this story it's so awesome I like everything on it really hope you continue it some time :)
syla chapter 8 . 8/29/2009
another chapte? *big giant puppy eyes* please?
bobbyneko chapter 8 . 3/14/2008
yah! _
rldarling chapter 8 . 3/11/2006
wanna update again soon?

PLEASE?

cuz this is fabulous!
PEGASUS052087 chapter 8 . 6/10/2005
I'm really liking this story and although you haven't updated since October of last year i'm kind of hoping you'll decide to continue the story. If not let me know.
little princess chapter 8 . 11/9/2003
I love this story! I really can't wait until you update. Is quatre gonna get in trouble? what about the others? hehe maybe quatre and teize start dandcing, i'd love to see Une's reaction to that:P

please update soon, i can't wait!
The Chaotic Ones chapter 8 . 11/4/2003
FCK! poor quatre! please write more soon!

Angel: just let them elope soon!

Chaos: nonsense! kill Une first!

AAries: just write more please, we love this
LadyDragonWolfKnight chapter 8 . 11/1/2003
o..dun dun DUN!

what will happen next?
Deity of Sorrow chapter 8 . 10/30/2003
There is more, isn't there?

The person that said anything was possible never tried slamming a revolving door.

* And a Time for every Purpose under Heaven *
Mainstream Soveriegn chapter 8 . 10/28/2003
E-oh, now this not-so-usual love is going to be tested. Can't wait for the next chapter!
neko chapter 8 . 10/28/2003
This is a good chapter. Une always seems like such a control freak to me. I don't know why, but even for a colonel, she's pretty uptight. My only suggestion is to keep the chapters coming! -
Misanagi chapter 8 . 10/28/2003
Wow I can't wait to find out more, please continue soon!

_x
LadyDragonWolfKnight chapter 7 . 10/19/2003
aw..even without the costume Quatre is an angel -
FireKat chapter 7 . 10/13/2003
aww he's an angel _ poor duo's gonna hurt his brain trying to figure out how to change q's mind. write more! _

ps- i wrote a new chap of gundam room _
little princess chapter 7 . 10/12/2003
oh an update! wanna know what happens next. still love the story but please update sooner!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »