Reviews for Dumbledore's Choice
Saramagician chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Oh! Very sad and in same time realistic! Good job! I enjoyed it!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Gosh!That was just too upsetting!I absolutely loved how you've written Dumbledore's thoughts,that guilt,it probably added to Ariana's death too!always having to choose,I just can't help feeling for him!And Severus,to die knowing just the facts and never given a choice!You made me want to cry!
ChangelingbyChoice chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Ooooh, I love this story! You illustrated the pain of Dumbledore's decision beautifully, and it really inspired me. You don't mind if I do something similar to this, do you? After all, imitation is the highest form of flattery! :) I will reference you, I promise.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
wow. Incredibly well-written.
ayu chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
i wonder what will sirius think about dumbledore's choice...hopefully at least he will feel a bit sorry and at least appreciate it and be wise enough to forgive severus...anyway keep up the good work...
TheDeathChamber chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
That was so horrible... So cruel, sad..
EvilDarknessconsumesall chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
*mouth is wide open* That was just so...so..SAD!Why Sev! Why?If I was in Dumbledore's position I wouldn't be able choose kind of but it would be a 50% chance I'd save Sev and a 49% chance I'd save Sirius you know? If Jk Rowling killed off Sev I wouldn't know what I'd do!But your story was very well precisely detailed!The ending was great too.
mon chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
nice story. I love the graven inscription.
Daintress chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
What an awful choice to have to make. And so like Voldemort to make sure Snape knew it before he died. Very sad.
Catmint chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Gr. Would've signed in but my computer's buggering me about. Hmph.

Wow. What can I say? This is absolutely FANTASTIC and no fair - I'm almost in tears! My poor, poor Severus. How could Dumbledore be so cruel as to use Harry as the deciding factor?
Hotmango chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Huge sniff! Big Sev fan here, big Sirius fan too, but I always had a certain fondness for the Slytherin blokey. Back to the review - well written - I wouldn't have been able to pick... well, I probably would have, but I wouldn't have ended up with such a realistically written ending... And I like the epitaph, nicely done :

Stay happy,

Ailaois
Rebecca chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
That was soo sad! But great writing
Nietta chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Kewl fic! Nice lil idea, ya got ;)

Oh, go Dumbly for choosing Sirius! I love 'em both more than anything and the choice is tough, but it'd have to be Sirius

Im gona go recommend this to peeps...
Arwen Delacour chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
That was amazing. I'm glad you picked Sirus, but I'm still sad at just the thought of Snape dying. Great story, really amazing. :)
Ringwraith9 chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
This story is a lot like the later HP books. They seem to be getting more serious. they are still good though and so is your fic.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »