Reviews for About A Boy
Pink Freesia chapter 45 . 1/27
There was a lot of feet rubbing and chest tightening for me in this chapter. So much crushing sensation for such few phrases— the last sentence hit a really specific spot.
Pink Freesia chapter 33 . 1/26
I have the highest expectations of the characters' journey when the end is revealed in the first chapter. So i'm so lucky to have found this story because it certainly exceeds my Rogan fiction expectations.

But, please, the last line is for Dean! :P
Pink Freesia chapter 29 . 1/24
It's absolutely fascinating how you're able to play an entire dialogue from the series, verbatim, into an entirely different setting here and still make it aptly fitting. That's like a consistent thing for you in the previous chapters, but I particularly liked the mother and daughter banter on Hugh and Elizabeth Hurley.

I'm really enjoying this a lot, i'm afraid to reach the end so close and so soon!
Pink Freesia chapter 25 . 1/24
The skittles newlywed skit is HILARIOUS
Pink Freesia chapter 23 . 1/24
Lowkey bromances are adorable. That being said, I love how Ben is very much Team Logan vs Rory in every chance he can choose.
Pink Freesia chapter 19 . 1/24
Saw what you did with Logan Rocket there, though ironic how the TV Logan Rocket was wholesome and sweet while this was here is just plain dirty.
Pink Freesia chapter 14 . 1/24
The references are absolutely well-thought of! Sleepless in Seattle really did it for me haha
Pink Freesia chapter 1 . 1/23
Promising.
December Jeffries2 chapter 49 . 10/13/2022
I can't wait to read your sequel to this amazing story.
mjatc11 chapter 48 . 9/23/2022
I loved this! I had a hard time putting it down when I needed to work!
I'mFeelingAllTheFeels chapter 48 . 6/29/2022
Can’t believe you posted this in April and I’m just reading it now. I hat ’s lack of notifications. I don’t know what’s going on with it. Either way, a great end to a great story.
ReadAndLive chapter 48 . 5/10/2022
I’m so happy for one of my favorite versions of this couple! And I so can’t wait to re-read the whole thing and have it unfold again. This was such a long and twisty journey and it’s bittersweet it’s complete. But happy that it seems like their reboot is going to work much longer than 5 extra years. Thank you for creating this amazing story and sharing it with us!
ReadAndLive chapter 47 . 5/6/2022
Ugh such a good chapter. Glad that Rory is connecting the dots more and Logan is giving her more to go on, the tension on the string now a good thing, drawing them into each other. They both have a bit more spark, despite the obligations ramping up.
ReadAndLive chapter 46 . 5/5/2022
Long hiatus reading this story and I still love it so much! The dance forward and back is so aggravating at times, so I’m glad that things are starting to slip and crack open. Excited to see Rory back in Seattle, looking for answers.
December Jeffries2 chapter 48 . 5/2/2022
I love that you wrote this final interaction of Rogan's, just like Jerry Maguire. I'm assuming, that I will call my lawyers means she will infact be becoming a Huntzberger as his wife. This was a great story. I like how you had time going back and forth and how many metaphors were used. There is great potential, for you to write a sequel. I do hope you do. We the fans, would love to see them get married and possibly have more children.
1,044 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »