Reviews for By Chance or Purpose
quarterhorseranch chapter 25 . 2/2
Aww. :)
quarterhorseranch chapter 21 . 2/1
I get the feeling that there are multiple types and/or sources of healing power in Middle Earth. It seems that Glorfindel's comes from the sheer LIFE and power and light that he posesses.

(And I loved that you had him present. :P)
quarterhorseranch chapter 20 . 2/1
So it begins!
quarterhorseranch chapter 19 . 2/1
I love Elrond!
quarterhorseranch chapter 18 . 2/1
PURE! EPICNESS!

I LOVE, nay, ADORE the explanation you give for Elrond not being able to remove the shard immediately. It's very very VERY canonish. Like WOW. Like I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH! Like AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
quarterhorseranch chapter 17 . 2/1
YAAAAAAAAA GLORFINDEL! WHOOP WHOOP!
quarterhorseranch chapter 16 . 2/1
GLORFINDEL OVERLOAD! ! ! !

Wait, what am I saying, there is no such thing as a Glorfindel overload! :3
quarterhorseranch chapter 15 . 2/1
GLORFINDEL! ! ! ! !

"Where were the search parties?" *snerk* Glorfindel IS a search party...

"They withdrew when they sensed my approach," YEEEAYAH!

"If 'mister' is a title, Samwise, I do not require one." SQUEEEEEEEEEE!
quarterhorseranch chapter 14 . 2/1
I just loved it in the book when Aragorn breaks the stick over the troll's head. (Of course, I love everything Aragorn does.) XD I was so disappointed when they cut that part out of the movie. Bah! Humbug.

I don't see "your" Aragorn as being all that much different from in the books. He's a little bit more open and emotional (at least than he was at THAT particular stage of the books) but if he already knows Frodo and Sam that's to be expected. I keep seeing moments here of 100% book Aragorn wry/self-effacing humor/whatever the word is for it. XD Not a lot of people can capture him well, but you do.

And I didn't say this earlier, but I just LOVE the line in the beginning of Quarantined when Frodo was looking at all Aragorn's weapons and says he didn't touch them: "I noticed that." XD
quarterhorseranch chapter 8 . 2/1
Oh I'm so glad you had Frodo cry Elbereth. I missed that in the movie.
quarterhorseranch chapter 7 . 2/1
Dun dun duuuuuun!

Glorfindel!
quarterhorseranch chapter 6 . 2/1
So adorable. :3 And funny.
Still late chapter 25 . 5/28/2015
*bursts into happy tears*
After reading quarantined yesterday I couldn't NOT read the sequel.
This has officially become my favourite LOTR AU verse(even if it *was* written a decade or so ago!).
Thank you to you, your mum, your inspiration... I just love everything!
Love love love!
*sigh* ta ta you brilliant author!
Romanse chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Uhm...what the heck happened to the rest of the story? All I see are fake chapters of thank you notes...not good. Please tell me none of your other stories are like this! : (
Fabro de Verbis chapter 25 . 10/7/2014
I love Frodo and Aragorn friend feels!
1,501 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »