Reviews for By Chance or Purpose
Still late chapter 25 . 5/28
*bursts into happy tears*
After reading quarantined yesterday I couldn't NOT read the sequel.
This has officially become my favourite LOTR AU verse(even if it *was* written a decade or so ago!).
Thank you to you, your mum, your inspiration... I just love everything!
Love love love!
*sigh* ta ta you brilliant author!
Romanse chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Uhm...what the heck happened to the rest of the story? All I see are fake chapters of thank you notes...not good. Please tell me none of your other stories are like this! : (
Fabro de Verbis chapter 25 . 10/7/2014
I love Frodo and Aragorn friend feels!
Thunder.Blade132 chapter 25 . 5/31/2014
Oh! That ending was so sweet! Truly it was a fine epilogue for this piece. Though they be few words, I find it hard to voice any others to do this justice. Your ability to write these stories is so captivating, and I'm glad to have found you and your adventures.
TheDoctorandtheDaleks chapter 25 . 5/26/2014
This series is just too much for my heart to take! I'm very impressed with how you weaved your storyline into Tolkien's so well. The ending was perfect and made so much sense. I love your writing style and how well you've executed this! Have you ever considered going somewhere with your such as writing your own novel?
keyrousse chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Have I ever told you I love your style? I believe I had, so I'm saying it again.
RealityDidMeIn chapter 25 . 10/2/2013
So, when Estel (Thanks to your Frodo I will probably always call him Estel) chose to join the fellowship, Gandalf altered his memories and that's why Cannon LotR happened? Clever. I'd have been mad too, though, to find out Gandalf stole such memories. Wonderful writing as always, and off to read more I go!
earthtolauren chapter 25 . 8/22/2013
Ive just gone back and re-read the Quarantined series, and i just wanted to tell you how much i loved it the second time -definitely as much (if not more) as when i read it the first! Its one of the best LOTR fanfictions there are, thank you! :D

-earthtoloz
P.S. Do you have twitter or tumblr or anything like that? Because I'd very much like to follow you!
Mockingbird's Song chapter 25 . 6/9/2013
I have to hate Gandalf a little for that I know why he did it but still.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 24 . 6/9/2013
"I'm going," Frodo said firmly. "I can't help the Shire by going home, or even by staying here. I have to go on."
"And now I have." Pippin smiled. "There's an awful lot more of it though, isn't there?"
"And who knows if he'll be riding? Maybe he'll have to walk the whole way. It'll be winter soon, too…" His voice trailed off as he thought about what might lie ahead. Leagues upon leagues… secrecy, fear, pursuit…
"I don't pretend to understand it all, Gandalf," Sam said firmly, "but I'll not leave him, and that's that." He folded his arms and set his lips in a thin line.
"When an offer is so valiantly made, Aragorn, and a spirit as blazing as this stands forth, we can but offer to help… as I have done."
How well these lines illuminate what the different characters are feeling. Bravo!
Mockingbird's Song chapter 23 . 6/9/2013
Good characterisation of Bilbo sharp as ever mentally at the moment. Hiding from hobbits is almost as difficult as hiding from elves. Poor Aragorn he just got Frodo safe again. Gandalf and Sam at least expected it I think for Sam.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 22 . 6/9/2013
Poor Frodo he hardly needs an infection but weak as he would be from what he's been through it would be almost inevitable.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 21 . 6/9/2013
So that's what happened to the shard. Hmm if Aragorn and Arwen both get Maia powers from Luthien does that mean Eldarion gets a double dose.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 20 . 6/8/2013
Pippin you brat letting Aragorn cop it for the story Glorfindel told to you. Aragorn didn't you notice Merry putting the pieces together. Poor Merry don't worry too much Aragorn won't let anything happen to Frodo if he can help it and he is a King after all.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 19 . 6/8/2013
Ooooooooooooold clothes. Who gets Estel's clothes? Hello to Bilbo long time no see. Not nearly long enough indeed Gandalf I concur.
1,489 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »