Reviews for Sugar Plum Nightmare
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 8 . 1/20
Been reading this on the other site, and wanted to thank you for sharing this wonderful holiday addition to this brilliant series!
IWantColouredRain chapter 8 . 1/19
*SSQQUEEAALL!* Best Christmas present you could have given me! They're MAKING PROGRESS! YES! YESYESYES!
Hlpur chapter 8 . 1/18
icicle.c.cold chapter 7 . 1/18
just one typo.
should rags, not rages.

OMG!
SO GOOD! SO CUTE! SO EPIC!
The fluff...the confessions...all this we've been waiting for it for so long!
THANK YOU!

It is such a treat to have something so wonderful to read on a horrible snowy day.
QueenTatooine chapter 8 . 1/18
A KISS! Finally. That was wonderful. I will need to go back to figure out what convinced him to take that small step, but I'm so very glad it happened.

I'm a bit sad for the two week delay, but looking forward to the continuation of the journey. Thanks for sharing your vision with us.
debygoebel chapter 8 . 1/18
So cute
The doctor's first kids with Rose
xBBx chapter 8 . 1/18
Slow and steady wins the race! He's getting there, just needs a few more life-changing, internal-crises, good-vs-evil adventures first!
Thanks for sharing! I thoroughly enjoyed.
emmett2 chapter 8 . 1/17
No way! Like no way! They kissed! :D And not even accidentally! And it was the Doctor who suggested it! :D That is definitely a late Christmas present - and a perfect one as well! So thank you!

And I knew that the Doctor knows "it's only a matter of when not if' but I still didn't expect him just to say it to Rose.

One question though: I thought the other Time Lord is called "the Monk" and not "the Meddler". Or is this a different Time Lord?
Dsnynutz chapter 8 . 1/17
Wonderful addition to the holiday stories. Thank you!
ELinkA chapter 8 . 1/17
Thank you!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 7 . 1/12
the dream lord is gone for now
QueenTatooine chapter 7 . 1/10
And they're out. I'm glad Rose was able to help break them out of the Dream Lord's control, but I'm frustrated that the Dream Lord managed to put a bigger wedge between them. Since this is not listed as complete I'm hoping we have one more wrap up chapter to see where the chips will fall on the relationship side, but I was hoping for a kiss at the very least. Can't wait for the next chapter.
ELinkA chapter 7 . 1/10
Thank you!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 6 . 1/8
ooh the meddlesome dream lord
icicle.c.cold chapter 6 . 1/5
Awww!
That kind of love, that kind of dedication...That is so special.
The Doctor has no idea how blessed he is to have Rose.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »