Reviews for Library of Moments
Doom King of Latveria chapter 10 . 9/8
Yes! More of this Library of Moments of story please! Can't wait to see more Smash gangs in daily live in the next chapter! XD

Seriously, you did a great job in making those storyline about them :D
SuperJimmy978 chapter 4 . 6/18
Well, damn. Olimar and Bowser's chemistry was awesome; I thought Fox and Rosalina were a unique combination, but this duo puts that one to shame. The way Olimar and Bowser get along, due to both of them being fathers, is surprisingly natural and believable. Great job on that!
SuperJimmy978 chapter 1 . 6/17
Wow, Fox and Rosalina's chemistry as friends works pretty well here. And Rosalina's story...it comes across as a bit of an info dump, but I still enjoyed reading it. Keep it up!
Raeror chapter 10 . 5/5
I absolutely love that both you and Lexi are writing about the fatherd.
RaggensGameplay chapter 10 . 4/27
I really loved how you conveyed cooking in this chapter, and it shows that Chrom can be a good father in terms of preparing the food. Keep up the good job! 3
SmashBrosOdyssey chapter 10 . 4/26
Yesssss Longfic time. This was a cute chapter. But yoooo Longfic
SmashBrosOdyssey chapter 9 . 4/14
Wen terry
Odyssey's Burner chapter 9 . 4/14
Everyone else: My weapon is based on legend and yore!
Snake: Mine's just a regular knife
Corrine: Eh, I found it in a marsh.
LOL! I liked this so much. People don't write the Smash Kids as brats who don't get it very often, so that was a refreshing take. And the added touch of Mario being the group dad and taking the kiddos to the arcade was nice too!
SmashBrosOdyssey chapter 8 . 3/30
Awwww how wholesome! I very much enjoyed Popo's childlike innocence, and Carrie is a great mother figure!
SmashBrosOdyssey chapter 7 . 3/24
Honestly if you did an entire fic of "Zelda: Master of Disguise" I'd read everything. I've never really see anyone play into WHY Zelda has alter egos. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of Smashers crossing into other worlds!
SmashBrosOdyssey chapter 6 . 3/24
I think you nailed Wario's dialogue. Sharp, short, and boisterous. Also genuinely got an "awwww" out of me when Wario called Yoshi buddy

The only thing I noticed is that you wrote "Pikmen" at one point. I THINK "Pikmin" is one of those words you can use for singular and plural. I'm by no means an expert, but I've just never seen a specific word for "more than one Pikmin"
Stripe the Hedgetiger chapter 7 . 3/23
Can you do Sonic and Dedede next? PLEASE!
princess-rey-tano chapter 7 . 3/23
Loved it!
princess-rey-tano chapter 5 . 1/30
Loved it!
Falco Player chapter 5 . 1/29
I like the dynamic you have with Falcon and Link, you captured the feeling of two old friends just casually talking. The description of the scenery was also good.