Reviews for It's Okay
SuperTailsFan0812 chapter 1 . 12/1/2019
Oh my gosh. 'Sniff, sniff. That was such an amazing story. I was crying when I read the part when Tails was so upset by the trauma had he had during the war. The poor guy is so young.

I really enjoyed this fanfic and i can't wait to see what else you have.

Anyways, keep up the fantastic work. :)
Cartoonerator chapter 1 . 11/30/2019
I'm with ya too dude, I really wished that there was much more interaction and connection both Sonic and Tails would of had in the game, I hoped and wished that we could of seen Tails or any of the other characters more often, and not just only Sonic, I mean, you got to play the rookie, which was your own customized character, but still, would of been amazing to have been able to play the main characters besides Sonic.

I'm really loving this new story you made, my friend! Always love seeing Sonic and Tails brotherly love stories, always great to see these two bond and being such amazing and awesome bros to one another, it always cute to hear Sonic say 'lil bro' to Tails, and I know Tails will get through it, the two brothers always get through stuff, thick and thin, no matter what, they always will get through, marvelous story my friend! :3