Reviews for Ghost Tales
LuckyLadybug chapter 15 . 6/22
Oh, this is lovely! I really enjoyed seeing into Ray's mind and how everything got set up through him! How heartbreaking for him to have to witness things over and over! But so satisfying indeed that at last everything was fixed!
LuckyLadybug chapter 14 . 1/21
Aww, Sissel is so cute! I love the way you capture his voice!

How horrible for poor baby Amelie, and her mother! Thank goodness Sissel was there!

I share his troubled feelings about the other timeline. Definitely disturbing to think of that version of Sissel! But at least he can be happy knowing he isn't like that now!
SiverWrites chapter 13 . 1/14
Ohh I don't often see Cabanela's background explored. My own headcanons flop around when I do think about it That's certainly one reason to get attached. Jowd, let him keep his new family! And Cabanela... when the universe is misbehaving fight back until it behaves again, yep. Jowd should've seen that coming but master of avoidance is in own different ways... Great read!
LuckyLadybug chapter 13 . 1/13
This is a great chapter! It's always fun to explore what's going on in Cabanela's mind, and I like what you've come up with! An intriguing backstory and good reasons for why Cabanela has such deep feelings.
SiverWrites chapter 12 . 1/7
Missile the best top pomeranian ;_; A sad end in this particular timeline. Well, I suppose not exactly an end, but sure a long wait. They'll see each other again... sort of. Well done on filling this gap of time in and making us sad hah. We love you Missile!
LuckyLadybug chapter 12 . 1/6
So heartbreaking to see the start of Ray-Missile's timeline! But intriguing to fill in that gap canon left! I can definitely imagine it going like this! Missile is so sweet and innocent.
LuckyLadybug chapter 11 . 1/6
Having him tortured by the dreams and waking up to reality isn't a bad comeuppance, at least for starters! It's fun seeing the different flashes of memory for characters, what they recall and what they don't. It's interesting that he isn't positive it's dreams!
SiverWrites chapter 9 . 12/18/2019
Cuuuuute. Sissel and Missile are the best friends 3
SiverWrites chapter 8 . 12/18/2019
Jowd and Alma being sweet with each other 3, though poor Jowd with that leg. And worrying about their Cabanela, no being fashionably late here. What a way to go; he'd hate I imagine. Thank goodness for Sissel.
And Sissel getting after Jowd about the truth! Someone in the know has to get after that stubborn jerk. Can't hide forever, Jowd, not even behind chicken
LuckyLadybug chapter 10 . 12/18/2019
LOL. Very cute and amusing! It's fun seeing the hitmen agree on something. And very true that Dandy doesn't seem to grasp what a healthy relationship would be. (Beauty hits people with a riding crop?! I forgot that particular detail!) Although it is interesting to ponder on if Beauty might care about him at all!
LuckyLadybug chapter 9 . 12/17/2019
It's so adorable when cats and dogs are friends! I've seen a lot of precious videos showing real-life examples. I love that in the game, Missile isn't upset at all to learn Sissel is really a cat, and Sissel always liked him too. I love them curled up together here!

Jowd's thoughts are very intriguing. It is sweet and inspiring how well both animals handled things! Animals do seem very adept at dealing with whatever hands life deals them. I love that Sissel often counsels Jowd!
LuckyLadybug chapter 8 . 12/17/2019
It definitely makes sense that Jowd would be so haunted by the past! I like how you're handling the knee injury. That looked very painful!

Yum, the dinner sounds great. Gah, poor Cabanela! Heartbreaking! It's so disgusting when people drive while doing things like that. It's fun seeing what fixing a death looks like from the perspective of someone who isn't watching all the fixing unfold.
SiverWrites chapter 7 . 12/12/2019
Y'know I don't think I've seen anything concerning the time Yomiel actually had to make his deals with the other country. Bad plan from the start there, man.
Learn those lyrics, Yomiel, price paid for these plans. Poor Sissel putting up with that! And poor Sissel worrying about him when he's 'out' :(
LuckyLadybug chapter 7 . 12/11/2019
This is very interesting! I can definitely picture Yomiel having to convince the blue guys with a show like that!

It's sweet that he decided not to use the talk show host and amusing about the game show host. LOL. And priceless as he sets about with the rock star idea! The image of him trying to learn a heavy metal song is just hilarious.

Sissel's scene is sweet. He would definitely wonder what was going on when Yomiel was away manipulating someone! And ROTFLOL, his reactions to the heavy metal are so cute!
LuckyLadybug chapter 6 . 12/2/2019
I love it! I can definitely see the Chief of Police exasperated, and having him discover the fudged scores is a great twist. Him pondering on what to do is such a perfect missing scene.