Reviews for Little Do You Know
karlaTeran chapter 16 . 9/10
El ... just ... WHY! ? w h y? Why do you do that to my baby? my god I don't know what's going to happen and it's killing me
NatKayz chapter 14 . 8/12
Well I finally got a chance to read these two (two! :D) chapters, and the quality is superb as always.

First chapter, I'm always more a fan of El's perspective but it is interesting to see just how deeply their "breakup" has effected Mike. Very glad you released two chapters at once because that ending I think works particularly well as a short cliffhanger, but maybe wouldn't as well for a longer break one.

Second chapter, well damnit. This one was exceptional, from the long awaited reunion with her mum (and the horrifying truth there) to her automatically running to Mike. Her going to Mike is great, but the fact that this is roughly the midway point means something is going to go horribly wrong, isn't it? I'm expecting El to be the cause, so damnit El.

Anyways, as always I look forward to the next update (and hopefully I get a chance to actually read it when it comes out lol)!
The Rookie chapter 15 . 7/30
I do wonder if El will eventually forgive for mother. Pill addition is a hard one to beat even today.
strangerthingslover13 chapter 15 . 7/29
I'M SOBBING. This really spoke to relationship with her mother is in some ways similar to mine and it really not hard. I love this story so much .
Nerdygeekalex chapter 12 . 7/12
you're evil.
Nerdygeekalex chapter 7 . 7/9
Max getting jealous of Rl over Mike. this is a new twist I find interesting.
Nerdygeekalex chapter 3 . 7/8
all these separation moments are painful to read. I don't think I'll be able to handle season 4 at this rate.
Nerdygeekalex chapter 2 . 7/7
I love the setup. is this an 80s or modern AU?
karlaTeran chapter 13 . 7/4
Hahahha Omg dinner with Joyce and Hopper, it was so much fun

Mike hurts me so much, I think El should have a nut tightening and someone put it in his place. I think it should be Will in my opinion.

I want to know what happens, please update soon * pray *
strangerthingslover13 chapter 13 . 7/4
Dear salavibes
One i want to say that this is an amazing chapter and all the chapter before this were beautifully written. I'm sorry that you feel that you don't enjoy writing this story anymore because many people don't review. and I'm sorry I'm one of those people. I can't promise I'll always review but if for a more talkative place i suggest ao3. Many people in that site love leaving reviews and kudos. Thank you and it was a lovely chapter and I can't wait for the next one.
NatKayz chapter 13 . 7/4
New chapter! Funnily enough it was just less than a week ago that I checked to see if I had missed a chapter like last time lol.

Ok so first off, I am so happy to see an update for this story! I am wondering how long you plan for this thing to be, like is this roughly midpoint, near the end or still a long ways to go?

Anyways, before I actually review the chapter I did notice a repeat word in the following; 'Joyce's eyes glittered. "Well, it's a relief to know you'll be at the same school as Will. Lord knows I've been worried sick about him letting him go in August."' - I'm guessing that first him at the end was unintentional, so just an fyi.

Now for the review: I'll admit I'm a little disappointed that we didn't go right to El's Mum visiting, but it was a pleasant surprise to see both a look into Mike's head about their argument and Will with a (surprising) edge. This is also the first chapter that had me actually consider that Mike may be the one convinced to El's views about love and not the other way around, so now I can actually see it going either way and I like that uncertainty.

Anyways, I definitely enjoyed this chapter (which I think at this point should go without saying right?) and I (patiently) await the next!
NatKayz chapter 12 . 4/8
Oh shit, I totally got distracted and missed reviewing/reading an entire chapter in time D:

So chapter 11 review - ok, bit sudden switch from her liking Mike to Lucas but I mean that's not unheard of (especially for highschoolers) and its Lumax so no complaints here lol.

Chapter 12 review - well, I'm suprised that the main party seems to have switched Lucas for El. Would have expected them to still hang with Lucas (and maybe Max) sometimes and El (with maybe Mike) other times or something.
Oooh, Jeff's back. I totally forgot about him. And Mike acting like, well honestly maybe a bit far but mostly as a good friend but El so consumed by her fear of love that she just exploded. Damn. Though while sad it is nice to finally see this sort of statement from Mike, hopefully El can have some nice epiphanies lol. Also hopefully this helps El and Max rekindle.

And then that ending, shiiit. Well now that seems likely to go poorly, I hope it doesn't result in El leaving.
NatKayz chapter 10 . 3/10
Oh Daaaaaaaaaamn. You know you really know how to wine a chapter. Chapters are always good and than the endings come and I'm reminded why you're one of my favourite authors on here.

Now chapter specifics, damn man. I love El's perspective, she is so in denial and it's great.

Ew, max and troy, ah man no max. Also her anger totally caught me off guard, damn.

I am - as always - excited to find out what happens next!
DistrictThirteenTribute chapter 4 . 3/9
Love this one. I really enjoyed hearing about Mike's relationships from his mind and it sooo nice to know that he never really got over El. Not that I'd be expecting anything else, lol. Glad they're talking again. Hopefully this continues especially now that he's newly single...
DistrictThirteenTribute chapter 3 . 3/9
The GASP I let out when I realized who Max's ex-boyfriend was. So, so well done. I was really liking this story already but with this bit of information, even though I know it's in the past and probably wont do much for the plot, I'm so hooked. It's the little things. I have a lot to go it seems, so I look forward to seeing what's next. I'm really liking it so far.

And horray for Jopper!