Reviews for Rules of Etiquette
HBMTT chapter 36 . 6/3
amazing story. Finished reading it for the 3rd time. Love all your stories you are an amazing writer
Kayozm chapter 36 . 5/8
Kayozm chapter 36 . 5/8
This was certainly a lot of fun and it’s very interesting to hear how your ideas formed and changed. I loved the extra side stories with Jane and Anne and Mary Taylor, I’m glad you added all that in.
Kayozm chapter 35 . 5/8
Kayozm chapter 35 . 5/8
Lovely. And I’ll go take a look at grogster!
Kayozm chapter 20 . 5/7
Kayozm chapter 20 . 5/7
As usual, I am very much enjoying your tale. I have a question about formatting. Why do you underline words for emphasis instead of italicising? I find it quite distracting. And another question, or really a statement… I wish you wouldn’t italicise the text you take from the book. I think we all (probably) recognise it. Does it matter if we don’t?
As I said, much enjoyment happening here, so I’ll get back to reading!
Kayozm chapter 11 . 5/7
I think there are a few things here we’ve never seen in JAFF before, but we’re you referring to Darcy crying?
theduskysky chapter 36 . 4/30
Just... WOW.
He talked more about Jane than Elizabeth in this chapter. You might as well just write Jane and Darcy fiction and get it out of your system.
Your Darcy seems a little too fond of Jane. Maybe you are as well?

Most men seem to like her best. Beautiful and biddable.
ki chapter 36 . 7/21/2021
my favourite by far
gdecon chapter 31 . 7/15/2021
Taking Anne and Jane into a house where as far as Darcy knows measels is the problem ?!
irat chapter 36 . 6/21/2021
this was a fun read! thank you
Guest chapter 36 . 6/17/2021
AWWWESOMMME! Loved the whole thing! So enjoying all of your fics, but this is top notch. I liked the separation of ODC resulting in clarity...fun to watch it unfold. All the antics of the secondary characters were so much fun, as well. Great job, as always.