Reviews for The Love Boat
KitsuneDango chapter 12 . 4/24/2011
this was sooooo cute!
indiefaggot chapter 12 . 6/2/2010
I'm going to be very honest with you: I do apologise.

I liked the story but I didn't love it- I think you had every element that would make it great but it just didn't seem to fit together. I couldn't really make any connections between this story and the original episodes because you really manipulated their characters. Understandably, we all do because this is Fanfic, however I don't know if it was just that I was feeling very receptive tonight or that this was noticeable to others as well.

I appreciate that you were trying to show a different side to the characters but I don't know if they had the same traits as they would.

I'm sorry that I reviewed this story the way I did but I don't know about you but constructive criticism is better than no review. I actually did think that this story has great potential.
Ariel Ringo chapter 12 . 1/21/2008
That was a good story, I enjoyed it, you always have good stories! Oh, and I saw an episode of Seinfeld where Jerry and Jane had a conversation about men being familiar with the equipment and that's why gay men hardly ever lose any members of their team as they put it, could that be where else you heard it?
Loren chapter 12 . 9/27/2007
What a wonderful story to start my obsession of Joey-Chandler with. (: That was so sweet, and I don't know about everyone else, but the characters seemed fantastically in-character to me. You took it nice and slow, and that was very nice. The only thing is you kinda made Chandler a little bit over-wimpy, and Joey (in my opinion) much smarter. But it was a wonderful story, and I shall have to check out anything else you have!
Syciara-Lynx chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
Wow, awesome job hun! Very good story! And I really love the Susan and Carol coming to confront Joey. Excellent job, I hope to read more from you!
xxandy23xx chapter 12 . 4/4/2007
lol nice ending... seriously i liked it nice job
MASHlover23 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
another sweet story, so cute

i like it how you put up scenes from the show and work it out with your story, that is really good

so, i am going to read something more from you
Nevyn chapter 12 . 12/24/2003
Yeah, they ususally are all happy at the end of your stories. no one dies and everything is finalized or made better. it's very nice. sad stories are depressing soemtimes and it's nice to read happy ones.
this was a good story too. your a great Friends author. Keep up the good work.
Nevyn chapter 11 . 12/24/2003
Was his love was returned after all? - take out ‘was’
Chandler had decided that he wanted to loved and accepted the way he was already. - wanted to be loved and
"Oh, Joe, I love you." - If you change Joe to Joey and then change it to Billy, it’ll feel like something out of In & Out. That’s a very cute movie by the way. “Oh, Billy. I love you. Let’s go home.” *hehe*
And it turns out that Carol and Susan never needed to come over in the first place.
Nevyn chapter 7 . 12/24/2003
Aii! That's so sad! Stupid Joey! So this is what a story is like in which Chandler has to pursue him. Gets his heart all broken. Not fair! Maybe he should break up with Monica and move far away, not telling Joey where he is going so Joey will have to realize his feelings. Think that'd work?
Yeah, neither do I. But it was an idea. Being so mean to his boyfriend. How could he? *blink* Opps. Got carried away there. Not boyfriend yet. Soon though. Very soon. Hopefully... Mwahahaa!
Nevyn chapter 6 . 12/24/2003
He started to wriggle toward the cooler. - I just thought the ‘wriggle part was very cute.
"But we she should have stories, Joe. Pictures." - take out ‘she’ unless he is so drunk in this statement that he can’t really talk straight.
And that was a very touching moment. I wonder how much he going to remember in the morning.
Nevyn chapter 4 . 12/24/2003
it is a fact that most people slowly drop out of their friendships with their non married friends when they get married. and then the friends they get instead are are all married.
and Chandler needs to comr to his sences before he marries her and looses ever more money.
i feel sort of sorry for him. she seems very controling. and peopel always advise agaisnt getting joint accounts in case things don't work out.
Nevyn chapter 2 . 12/24/2003
you know, someday Joey is going to have to figure out how to sail that boat before Amber finds out and stops being nice to him. or any of the other girls find out and his reputation gets smushed. but then, if he ends up with Chandler, it really wouldn't matter anyway.
and i can't believe that he actually dove to save a sandwitch over his friend. that must've been some sandwitch.
Nevyn chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Hmm... does saying that I like your stories every get dull? I mean, I've reviewed all the ones I have read and keep saying it. Hopefully it isn't getting annoying yet.
Anyway, interesting beginning and can't wait to read the next part. *skips off*
smarcasm chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Wow my first Friends slash. I'm always looking to join in new fandoms. I think I'm officially in love with this fandom as of now. Yep your story sealed the deal for me.

I loved it. It was so great. Chandler and Joey. *Sigh* Lovely couple. Not a bad visual either. And the way you wrote it was accurate. Down to Chandler accepting and Joey denying.

I think I'm going now to see if you've wrote anything else. Bye for now.