Reviews for Imperium of Vader
hail Vader
Shadow chapter 1 . 7/15
Abandoned?
Arrowman chapter 4 . 7/2
This has a lot of potential.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 4 . 6/21
I very much like this so far. I hope to see more of it in the future.
nongeniusn chapter 4 . 4/21
Is this dropped? I really don't hope so.
TheAussieRogue chapter 4 . 4/4
Please update this!
holyscythe chapter 3 . 3/26
so when are a new chapter coming out i love this storyt alot and i am looking forward to what will happen next, will vader know who his children are and will they become prince and princess then?
i am an old fan.
i have read this story 4 times now.
have a nice day.
:D
Update? Pls? I want to see where this goes, not to mention how your blending Legends and Disney’s mess is really cool, this story has intrigued me, seeing how Vader would stabilize an empire before it runs rampant into a civil war, followed by likely keeping Mara Jade and starkiller from killing one another, and undoubtedly the inquisitor half of things will involve the cast from Star Wars Rebels, as given Garm Bel Iblis’s opinions the rebellion will not disappear. Then we have Rogue One and Solo, the latter of the two can serve an interesting plot point in revealing maul as one of the players on this chess board, with the eventual revelation of Luke and Leia, plus the yuuzhan vong. You have quite the potential storyline, and enough room for plenty of sequels if you so wish. Not to mention that by cancelling operation cinder you‘be cancelled out Part of Disney’s Star Wars timeline. I wish you luck my friend, I’d love to see where this goes
therealpogger chapter 4 . 2/20
this is really good. i like this AU and i hope to see moe of this. good job!
12bleungHK chapter 4 . 2/10
Amazing story, particularly the interactions between Vader and Tarkin as if they are old friends(?) with the original ANH want to portray.

Hope to see the next update
lolistarkiller chapter 4 . 2/1
Okay I am absolutely loving this fanfic! It’s awesome! I honestly can’t wait to see if/when you bring either Luke and/or Leila into this how Vader will react. You seemed to almost imply that Vader overcame his love for Padme, so idk how he’d react to his kids. Please I beg of you my friend please update again soon!
James-is-a-Fanboy chapter 4 . 1/18
this is really interesting can't wait to read more!
Shooter989 chapter 4 . 1/18
A Well crafted and Engaging Story that i do hope is continued forwards, as i am looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Whack-the-beetle chapter 4 . 1/17
The conversations between Tarkin and Vader are just something else, intelligent, often witty and full of insight for a system of powerplay and intrigues where everyone looks after their own assets. It‘s like a highly entertaining political thriller, and the strange almost friendship between Tarkin and Vader adds extra spice to it.
Would love some updates for this story man.