Reviews for Holiday Show Annoucement
Demonic Irken chapter 1 . 12/21/2019
Again, not the place for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2019
Merry Christmas! This kind of story is kind of against the rules, though. I think you're fully aware of that by now and just don't care about annoying people/breaking rules. I'm reporting this. At least try and improve.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2019
I've seen shot all of your threats and emailed them to the priciple Rosa Greene. I'm sure she is interested to hear how her students conduct themselves online
Spades And Swords chapter 1 . 12/6/2019
I can haz cheeseburger while you has a pizza?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2019
Nothing to do with SVTFOE and it's just a dumb announcement. No one wants to come to your dumb celebration nor do we care enough to actually attend. "and we're gonna dance", no one wants to dance with you. And quit acting like you're the women that men always chase after. You're almost likely a 2/10 at best.
MiaMia2003 chapter 1 . 12/3/2019
Great for you!
Smoking Wrecker chapter 1 . 12/2/2019
This a site where people post stories. Not announcements for stories.
MASTERMIND360 chapter 1 . 12/2/2019
What a bad liar. Idiot.
Parent12D chapter 1 . 12/2/2019
Okay, I got two things to point out:
1.) This is yet ANOTHER announcement that shouldn't be posted in the fanfiction section and should have been done on your profile. I already told you how you can do it. If you can't remember, look back in the review I left for your story Opera Leni.
And 2.) I got a question: What the hell does this have to do with Star vs. The Forces of Evil?!