Reviews for Dr Luke Stone Returns
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 16 . 8/1/2020
I liked that Adam and Jessica had shown their faces, maybe they need their jobs back at the ED, I miss them. I liked the introduction of Cal. I liked the convo that Luke and Fletch had but in the scene where Luke said "I'll see you later, Luke, I think you might have meant Fletch. I liked Donna popping up. Had a feeling that Lara was going to be cooperated in to their babies names. Looking forward to more.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 15 . 7/31/2020
Nice to see Ethan, I enjoyed his introduction. Poor Dixie, I don't remember much of Carol but at least Dixie has Jeff and Luke to support her.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 14 . 7/14/2020
Enjoyed the chapter. Nice of Adam to offer support to Luke on the day he buries his mum, considering Adam's buried a few important people close to him as well, so at least he knows the pain Luke's in. Nice to meet Luke's brother. Nice to see Jessica as well, I still love her character, hope to see more of her again.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 13 . 5/12/2020
It's sad that Lara has died, but at least it means she's no longer in pain. It's also sad that Luke had to explain to his little sister that her mummy had died. The scene where Luke was greeted by his friends reminded me of the scene where Adam was greeted by his friends after Jessica's depature.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 11 . 5/6/2020
Nice to see Adam pop up, I'm delighted Jess and Adam are back together, I've always felt they've belonged together, and for me, they always will. Hopefully, they bring Oliver for a visit to see their old friends, I'd like that. For me, I've always liked to think that when Adam did leave, he tracked down Jess in America, they reunited and Jess is now carrying their second child. I have hopes that Gillian and Tristan will one day return to the show, but sadly I don't think it's going to happen. Sorry to make this review heavily Adam and Jess centered. It's nice that Alice has chosen Donna, she's one of my favourite Holby characters. Looking forward to more.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 8 . 4/1/2020
Zosia, I loved her, hope we see more of her and it was nice to see Elliot as well.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 7 . 3/28/2020
It’s sweet that Luke and Jac are going to be God parents for each other’s babies, I wonder if Jac will call her baby Emma?
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 6 . 3/25/2020
Looking forward to more, glad Alice sand the unborn twins are OK. As well as Jac's baby.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 5 . 2/9/2020
I like how you are mixing new characters in with old characters. Sorry it's taken me a while to review. Looking forward to more. I think Alice will end up having a baby boy and girl and I think Luke will want to name the little girl Lara in memory of his mum.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 4 . 12/9/2019
Liked the chapter, I liked Rita's line, she was one of my favourite characters, she kind of reminds me of Jess. I also liked seeing Tom, hoping we do see Adam and Jess and also Malsle.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 1 . 12/3/2019
Enjoyed the opening chapter, pleased Alice is pregnant, nice to see Zoe, not keen on Lily. Poor Lara on her diagnose. Liked the brief mention of Adam, hopefully he and Jess will pop up in this story. Looking forward to more.