Reviews for Daphne's Letter from the Future
setokayba2n chapter 23 . 5h
In theory Harry did not manage to use Crucio in Bellatrix so he was declared innocent, leaving aside what Dumbledore wanted to do with the Imperius, it did not work, should it not be the same?
Cwhit930 chapter 25 . 10/18
Thank you for this. It was a fantastic ride.
q.thews chapter 4 . 10/17
...and two libraries!
LOL
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 4 . 10/13
hermione would never use a word like adult-ifying emancipation would be the word
taxzombie chapter 25 . 9/24
Indeed, All is well. This was a most pleasing find and an excellent read to boot. I am firmly encamped with the Dumbledore is a MOB along with WTF? why are you friends with Ron, plus, marry the stalker? What the hell was she smoking? camps.

Seriously, it struck me as well thought out, well put together and a smooth read from start to finish. I've no problem with adding it to my favorites list. It is a tale I will revisit in the future, yes indeed.
Lerris chapter 25 . 9/23
This started with some potential, but, well you spent a lot of time with Harry fighting the headmaster, then you have this really odd bit where Harry challenges Voldemort and then does some training. Somehow most of Voldemort's supporters abandon him, and Snape is killed after a noble act. Bad guys that last this long are not this incompetent. I just think the writing and the plot should have been better, with fewer gimmick type solutions.
Lerris chapter 20 . 9/23
More nonsense about using magic in another language, plus Dumbledore having problems with a door.
Lerris chapter 15 . 9/23
First, I tend to think the, "We'll Bob can't Defeat Alex's spell, since it's in French" is silly and likely worse than silly. Making parsel tongue things special is yah just a bad idea. It makes no sense.

Second weirdly shaped wards also make no sense. In the HP world distance matters. You can't just Accio Voldemort's Horcrux from hundreds of miles away. The only rational interpretation of wards is going to be their boundary at least loosely linked to the anchoring points, which would exclude a cylinder.

The logical way to defeat a Fidelius charm is just to toast the area. Trackers, be they mundane or magical should work outside the area, so just plot where they fail and either release fiendfyre or carpet bomb. Presumably there must be a limit somewhere to how much energy can be redirected.
csheila chapter 25 . 9/22
Okay, interesting ending.
csheila chapter 23 . 9/22
Oh wow, that was terrific.

A very clever final battle. I loved what he did to the houses
Lerris chapter 12 . 9/22
Most of this is pretty good, but also pretty convenient. I still don't really see Harry as the type to marry more than one woman, though I suppose its amusing to read about. One bit that stuck out here, was Harry's, "We'll we can't use muggle bombs. The Wizarding world will think they are being invaded."

Yah, don't buy that one. It doesn't seem to fit Harry's character and seems forced. In a war the goal is to win. You use every card in the deck to insure you can win, save those where victory would be worse than defeat. The purpose of killing a terrorist is not to see the terrorist dead, but to prevent the deaths of future victims, and to an extent, act as deterrence. If I was in Harry's place, I'd order the air strike. Living is a much better victory over your enemies than dying nobly.
csheila chapter 22 . 9/22
Oh boy, the response will be bad
csheila chapter 21 . 9/22
Oh, I have a bad feeling about this one. But, like Hermione, i hate heights
csheila chapter 20 . 9/22
That was fun.

Great spells. Clever use of all the characters.

Screwed Dumbles