Reviews for Daphne's Letter from the Future
kiwihipp chapter 13 . 11/24/2023
Things are progressing really well now!
kiwihipp chapter 12 . 11/24/2023
Trust Molly to tell Dumbledore everything!
So please Arthur rose to the occasion and told Dumbledore to leave!
Let’s hope Kingsley’s suggestion is workable.
kiwihipp chapter 11 . 11/24/2023
Well done Harry, for stepping up, even though you didn’t think you should. Thank goodness for the letter from your older self!
Dumbledore does not accept a NO from anyone it seems! Too bad Harry won’t accept him trying to get in!
kiwihipp chapter 10 . 11/23/2023
The true Ronald comes out in these last paragraphs! So sad that is the case!
As for Dumbledore, he obviously has not quite understood that Harry no longer trusts him and therefore will not be his unwilling pawn.
kiwihipp chapter 9 . 11/23/2023
Yes Severus Snape, you just got a shock of your life, hearing all this from Harry Potter. Show him the respect when he needs it soon.
Ginny just got the shock of her life, that she would not be marrying Harry!
kiwihipp chapter 8 . 11/23/2023
Oh well done Harry at catching Dumbledore at his own game!
You also got the allegiance of the Elderwand.
Support from the Dursley’s? My, what is the world coming to?
kiwihipp chapter 7 . 11/23/2023
Well, good to see that the wizarding world is actually looking after Harry for a change.
kiwihipp chapter 6 . 11/23/2023
Lots of anger in this chapter, but most of it good! Great that Cyril Greengrass could work out what was happening. The reaction of the Granger parents is to be expected, but hopefully they will come around to the wizarding world PoV soon.
kiwihipp chapter 4 . 11/23/2023
WOW! Lots of happenings in this chapter. Well presented case to both sets of parents!
kiwihipp chapter 3 . 11/23/2023
Another good halter with turns I don’t expect!
kiwihipp chapter 2 . 11/23/2023
Good on you Harry, for obviously believing in your future self.
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 11/23/2023
That’s a differeny story for sure! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Books85 chapter 25 . 11/2/2023
It is rare that a fix-it fanfic goes all the way past the canon epilogue. But this one is unique in that you carry it on to its' logical conclusion, the 'big reveal to the mundane world.' I could be wrong here; I am elderly and my brain is further fogged by a bad cold. There may be other fanfics that fix the Big Reveal.

I do appreciate a writer that carries a concept to its logical conclusion. Thank you!
Books85 chapter 15 . 11/1/2023
This is definitely nitpicking, but my guess is that the Brits would be giving their measurements in meters, not feet. You have probably gotten this comment about twenty times now. (Later) Now I realize that the Brits were using Imperial Measurements well into the Industrial Revolution, but by that time Magicals had gone into seclusion, so they would still be using feet and inches. I should have remembered that homework at HSW&W uses feet and inches in assigning homework.

Thanks for another thought-provoking tale.
squidwardeats chapter 10 . 10/3/2023
this author js unbelievably brain dead to wrote like this? I wouldn't be surprised if harey single handedly killed vildemort and every single death eater by himself alone and then say ron did all of it by himself like what are you thinking
970 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »