Reviews for Daphne's Letter from the Future
Whoa

Impressive
csheila chapter 11 . 9/22
Love it.

Waiting for him to banish Molly
csheila chapter 10 . 9/22
I can’t believe Harry even considered going there.
csheila chapter 2 . 9/21
Not a smart challenge on the bill.
csheila chapter 1 . 9/21
Interesting premise
Seud chapter 4 . 8/24
‘But I needed a character who plausibly could be at the reading of Sirius Black’s will and who also would be Dumbledore’s enemy in the Wizengamot. So my AU contains a slightly AU Lucius Malfoy, who bribed his way out of going to prison.'

What?

Why would Lucius Malfoy ever be at Sirius’s will reading? I know you thought, 'Ah! Draco Malfoy is a Black! So his father would obviously be there!', but no. That doesn’t make sense.

The ONLY members of the Malfoy family who would be there and would have reason to be, would be Draco and Narcissa. But they’d have to actually be mentioned specifically to inherit anything from Sirius, which is doubtful due to their incredibly strained relations.

Lucius being at that reading makes no sense. Lucius being in Azkaban, which means no longer being Lord Malfoy due to being convicted of multiple crimes, would mean that Narcissa is Lady Malfoy and Head of House until Draco is old enough to have the lordship passed to him.

Which would also require Narcissa dying or handing it to him herself, which is also doubtful because that would mean Draco would have more contact with Voldemort as a way to fund him. Narcissa hated having Draco anywhere near the man. She would never hand over the position of Head of House as long as he was alive.

So this Narcissa I’m describing gets the seat on the Wizengamot. She is obviously pureblooded and descended from an Ancient and Noble House, and her being Lucius’s wife means she’s privy to his dealings in politics.

In Summary:

All you had to do was just have Narcissa in place of Lucius instead of Lucius bribing his way out of trouble again. Literally no change was required. Your idea just comes off as ill thought out and only changed for the sake of change, only being different just to be different.
noylj chapter 12 . 8/12
It's quotr guarding me unquote.
Quotr-unquotr was started by some idiot celebrity and it mindlessly caught on. If you think about, you are canceling the quote before you ever start.
noylj chapter 4 . 8/12
How sjckenly sweet.
noylj chapter 1 . 8/12
I would think that even brain-dead HBP!Harry would the brains for the coin to drop and he would the bastard/psychopath!Bumblemore.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 25 . 8/10
Good story. I enjoyed reading and listening through the app when driving (even though Siri has serious pronunciation issues with some common HP words and names).
Thank you for sharing your creativity.
moodysavage chapter 25 . 8/8
Soooo awesome! I loved everything about this!
scyfly chapter 22 . 8/8
keeping secret how high they are flying, yes real clever not like the fact that you can go over wards means you cannot test it youself
scyfly chapter 18 . 8/8
pffft could harry not ask to judge voldy too
scyfly chapter 16 . 8/8
nothing is not the same a zero
scyfly chapter 15 . 8/8
around a long time. but most of all a sphere shape is simply much much stronger and this has been known since we build anything. so ofc wizards made them like that.

but in the end it is just a silly concept that could not have stayed secret amongst warders
849 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »