Reviews for Daphne's Letter from the Future
nagiten chapter 2 . 4/21/2023
why is young harry willing to trust Dumbledore still when his older self tells him not to and when shown prove older him is right?
nice and interesting
Royaussie chapter 25 . 4/20/2023
That was a lot of fun. Thank you for sharing with us.
WickedOne94 chapter 25 . 4/17/2023
I loved this Thank you author
Zile0 chapter 25 . 4/1/2023
A really good story.
Wackuhdoodle chapter 22 . 3/31/2023
I always thought the song went “Celebration time, Come On!”

The more you know
Wackuhdoodle chapter 15 . 3/31/2023
For movie-canon, I suppose they’re confusing the mass protego charm in Deathly Hallows as a ward.
HoneyBear84 chapter 25 . 3/22/2023
Love it
Mark Sinfield chapter 25 . 3/17/2023
nice
Pillager61 chapter 25 . 2/28/2023
I loved it.
Got a few twists and turns, plus some old favorites.
I love the ending. It makes sense that magic couldn't hide forever.
erozoth chapter 25 . 2/22/2023
Good, another short but well done overall. I like that the rushed plot its done well and in obvious attempt to keep it short but not in such a way that makes the story bad.
I still think the author favors Hermione too much, all of he strength from canon and none of the faults. Now she is the best researcher, best spell-creator (only), best spell-caster, just need to make her the best fighter. To compare, Harry is assumed to be the best fighter but it is never stated, in fact no particular strength is attributed to him (clearly written down).
erozoth chapter 21 . 2/22/2023
I am curious how they actually do this, I assumed a bomb for the longest time, magical in nature or some gas.
I do hope this is not going to be some stupid bombarda and manually killing them one by one.
erozoth chapter 20 . 2/22/2023
Doubt it matters.
I like the novels from the author, save for a few things:
1. Plot recycling. They are very similar, overall plot and many minor things.
2. Hermoine... same character all the time: supersmart (beyond canon), capable, logical, knowledgeable, she is perfect.
Harry? Not so much. Compared to Her, somewhat slow, dumb even, glorified Her all the time.
The only reason I don't like her much in this stories is because how outbalanced their character is.
Harry needs a letter from the future to help him function, Hermione is naturally Earth born superhuman.
She had clear defects in canon, all off which are ignored, and all her good attributes are dialed up.
Sounds like a rant, but I only point it out because it keeps repeating in all stories. Honestly, if once there was some mention how... demanding (and annoying) she can be at knowing things it would go a long way to make slightly more real of a character.
In this chapter for example is keeps being pointed how Harry reads a book, the moment a translation comes up? Hermione all the way, Harry is basically not doing much anymore, he is at best the grunt.
brigrove chapter 17 . 2/12/2023
Why have an American comic book hero, which Harry (and most muggleborns) would probably not have heard of as his costume instead of one of the more internationally known ones like superman, batman, Spiderman etc?
Fick Chick chapter 20 . 2/5/2023
Why didn't HP give the others rune sheets to allow them to speak/read parseltounge too?
Fick Chick chapter 15 . 2/5/2023
I thought Lee Jordan had to write lines with a blood quill in cannon.
970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »