Reviews for Daphne's Letter from the Future
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2019
I like what you did to Albus
Lordlexx chapter 9 . 12/15/2019
Uncommon words should remain uncommonly used. 'Betwixt' or any other variation of the word falls under that category. Much like 'whilst'. I'm fairly certain that they are pretty much only used in either legal speak/documents or when someone is being excessively formal.

Additionally, you, like many other authors, seem to confuse the spell with the incantation. Windardium leviosa is the incantation for the spell that is known as the Levitation Charm. The sentence "Your wingardium leviosa knocked out the troll" not only sounds really dumb but is wrong. Side note for that though, Ron was the reason she was in the bathroom in the first place and was practically dragged to help by Harry, and then STILL had to be instructed how to use the damn spell.
Lordlexx chapter 7 . 12/15/2019
Lucius was in Azkaban. He didn't get out until the second prison break during 6th year. I get that it's AU but you should fill that plot hole.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/13/2019
Wow great chapter, I look forward to reading your next chapter
Clive54 chapter 10 . 12/15/2019
Again your high standard and original twist continues to impress. Nice one Tom!
c.karen09 chapter 4 . 12/15/2019
Harry and Hermione were meant for each other. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 2 . 12/15/2019
I'm enjoying this very much. Thanks for writing!
Stormbow chapter 1 . 12/14/2019
I like the start! I always did think that Dumbledore was little short on details regarding Harry's godfather's will.
ThunderEagle749 chapter 10 . 12/14/2019
Just wright faster
haseosamaa chapter 10 . 12/13/2019
fucking git
rb2312 chapter 10 . 12/13/2019
Great chapter.

Nice that daphne does not like the twins. But i hope that changes as she gets to know them.

Can just see hermione beaming after her runes worked against
The old man.
Like that you used one of my faverite reacurring fan fic themes
That of albus stating "harry is not blindly following me. He must be going dark" in not so many words.

Nice bit of revenge on harry's part. For someone like albus, who craves information like a drug. Having that information withheld must be painful

I am sure that somewhere in the small part of ron's brain that is not dedicated to eating, chess, quididch & the cannons, that what he said was perfectly logical.

Everyone else can probably see why harry chose to leeve.
Even if molly tried to stop him.
rb2312 chapter 9 . 12/13/2019
Like the chat with the dursleys.

Interesting that as soon as dumbles finds out that harry knows, it is in the paper.

Ginny assuming sge will fet one of the up for grabs titles could cause problems when it comes out that the both possitions are already filled.
kyuubi ruler of all bijuu chapter 10 . 12/13/2019
awesome I love this story so far so please keep up this great work of literature and write more as soon as you are able to.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/11/2019
Omg this is awesome. I also always thought that dumbles was a manipulative fart.
JWOHPfan chapter 10 . 12/13/2019
Ron is such a jerk, no, scratch that, he’s an asshole! So is Ginny! Hooray for both Harry and Hermione finally telling him off and walking out! It’s about damn time!
849 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »