Reviews for Daphne's Letter from the Future
Pointer3109 chapter 5 . 2/20
I don't remember the society, although I vaguely think Regency England, the hand kissing thing is for married women.
Marriageable but unmarried ladies would have their hands 'air' kissed. That is the kiss would be in the air above their knuckles, never touching skin. Even though that skin would be covered by gloves.
Remember, the waltz was a scandalous dance because you touched your partners waist. With gloves on. Both sexes.
kimjo2 chapter 25 . 2/20
What a delightful romp of a story! You rule and reign. Thanks so much
richardrobinsonjr chapter 25 . 2/14
Very good, well written and nicely polished. The weakest parts were the the two epilogues, they were still good just not as good as the rest of the story.

I plan to see what your other stories are like. Hopefully they are as good.

Richard Robinson
Hank1967 chapter 25 . 2/8
Whoop! Gig 'em! Loved the shout out. Enjoyed the additional epilogue. Rather ingenious how you had them break open the Statute of Secrecy. Enjoyed all of the press conferences. Also enjoy the dynamic between Harry and his girls. Great job!
Hank1967 chapter 24 . 2/8
Enjoying the epilogue! The things which happened to Ron were quite amusing, although you seem to have forgotten about him there towards the end. I really liked Galina Goyle. I thought you did a good job creating her and inserting her into the story. Liked the bit with the Wizengamot, too.
Hank1967 chapter 23 . 2/8
Excellent chapter! Enjoyed the fight. Good to see that Hermione was wearing her runic protection. Also glad to see that Snape turned out to be one of the good guys in the end. Dumbledore's end was rather humorous. Your tale there lived up to my expectations.
Hank1967 chapter 22 . 2/8
Excellent chapter! Glad to see Harry's plan bearing fruit. Now the only question is: is Voldemort really Wilie E. Coyote in disguise? We can only hope!
Hank1967 chapter 20 . 2/8
Glad to see Harry using his brain and gaining access to Slytherin's library. Also pleased to see Dumbledore thwarted at every turn. Great job that!
Hank1967 chapter 19 . 2/8
Too funny! Love it that they ran into all four house ghosts. Enjoyed the time with the Goblins, too. Also enjoyed the time spent in the Death Eater camp. Lucius getting his just desserts is always a win in my book and Snape's observation on Lily was just vicious. Too bad she didn't survive the night.
Hank1967 chapter 18 . 2/8
Excellent chapter! Glad to see Dumbledore managed. Also glad to see Molly and Doge gone. The interview with Cuffe was well done. Enjoying the dynamic between Harry, Hermione and Daphne.
Hank1967 chapter 17 . 2/8
Excellent chapter! Enjoyed what Harry did to Dumbledore. He really should have let him remember it though... ;-) Glad to see Harry and Tonks getting serious with the Death Eaters. Won't miss any of that crew. Looking forward to seeing what Harry gets up to with all that white clothing!
Hank1967 chapter 16 . 2/7
Excellent chapter! Enjoyed the fight at Diagon Alley. Glad to see that two targets managed to get away. Harry's plan to find Malfoy Manor is ingenious. Looking forward to seeing what he does with this success.
HP-DG-AP-PN-RG-NR chapter 2 . 2/7
The italics! Oh god the italics! Make them stop! In all seriousness though, there really are WAY too many italics everywhere. Im hoping it gets better i the other chapters, but they really make it hard to properly read this story because the italics are constantly pulling the readers attention all over the place for no reason.
Hank1967 chapter 15 . 2/6
Excellent chapter! Glad to see Harry thinking things through and planning. Daphne and Hermione must be rubbing off on him.
Hank1967 chapter 14 . 2/6
Excellent chapter! Enjoyed the mystery and glad to see that Harry puzzled it out. So much for Hermione being the sharpest!
853 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »