Reviews for No Need for Titles (Originally by A Simple Cup)
Jake chapter 21 . 10/29
I had a feeling Hiccup and Elsa's baby is a girl and that she would be named Zephyr. Congratulations to the two of them. Also Arendelle is destroyed and most of it's people are dead? I did not see that coming.
Jamesbucag chapter 21 . 10/28
eyyyyyyy nightstar eh?
i literally read all of that writers creation these past weeks damn the legend as a co writer hell yes
MarauderPrime12 chapter 21 . 10/28
Excellent chapter
OechsnerC chapter 21 . 10/28
Awesome update. Really enjoyed reading this chapter. Looking forward to reading more.
joeyginise chapter 21 . 10/27
Eh...felt a little quick. I think it could have used some more buildup, but then again, I have yet to watch the last film, so I don't know how quick that one was. But it really does bug me that Aerendell had like no anti dragon defenses, walls can only do so much.. I swear, their army does fuck all in an emergency. But yes, I think this chapter had some pacing issues. I think more time should have been devoted to the family reunion. We should have been able to see how proud Agnarr is of his Daughter. He no doubt saw what his kingdom had become in his absence, far greater than he probably thought he could do. Overall, it has a decent premise. But everything here happened so suddenly and quickly, it honestly felt like you skipped an entire portion of the story. What would have normally felt like a surprise moment came off as jarring and out of place.

I believe in you, and I believe you can do better. I know the talent is in you, somewhere. You just got to bring it out.
starry1O1 chapter 1 . 10/27
awesome chapter! I wonder how the baby will affect the story, also I would like to know more about Grimmel's wife. is she a fire spirit? and elsa blasted her in the heart so that can't be good for her. can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Always happy to help, my friend! It was fun! Looking forward to doing more with you!
-Nightstar Fury
Twiceland2015 chapter 20 . 9/20
Question how I Dagur the king and queens future son-in-law? But great chapter can't wait for the next.
stelsinister21 chapter 5 . 6/28
Does arendelle have the same religion as the vikings? the king just spouted "odin's beared"
HiccupxElsa chapter 21 . 6/22
Love the story keep up the good work just take a break for a bit and then continue we all believe in you I do too and I’m sure you’ll see this to the end update us on the next chapter when your ready till then I really enjoyed it.
DRAGONSLAYER666 chapter 21 . 6/11
Finish the story you are so close and the story is honestly one of the better ones that I have read
Aminelover chapter 1 . 6/3
please continue i love this
OmniscientReader chapter 13 . 5/12
Woahh! Too fast! That was some rapid plot progression! And if Astrid wrecks this party... i’m gonna be mad
OmniscientReader chapter 13 . 5/12
Oh, so that’s how he found out
OmniscientReader chapter 12 . 5/12
Kinda feel sad for Heather. When’s he gonna find out about the king and queen?