Reviews for No Need for Titles (Originally by A Simple Cup)
Turtle chapter 13 . 2/18/2020
IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS OH MAH GAWD.
That cliffhanger! And when hiccup sacrifices himself for Elsa, mah heart melts. YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER! Thank you for giving such a great gift to all of us readers. Will Astrid try and get in the way of hiccup and elsa’s relationship? Is she alone? CANT WAIT FOR THE BECT CHAPTER!
Lots of love from your friend,
Turtle
Xoxo
Porcupain chapter 13 . 2/6/2020
Man I hate cliffhangers but this chapter was well done and I look forward to the next
Warlocktoungue chapter 13 . 2/6/2020
1- how did Hiccup survive a night fury blast dead center without any mayor injury? You'd think he'd gotten his chest heavily scarred at best, I understand he was wearing an armor but also was Stoick in the movie and look how much it helped...
2- why and how did Elsa become so understanding of the dragons and the whole dragon loyalty and the alpha protects them all thing? She didn't know two things about dragons...
3- where was Valka during and after the battle against drago? It doesn't make sense that she wouldn't be watching over her son with Drago's threat near and after the battle to take care of her son while he was injured...
4- how did Astrid manage to get into a secured and constantly guarded palace without anyone noticing?
5- did Hiccup and Elsa exchange wedding vows?, it really sounded as if they were exchanging vows?
MaverickMike chapter 13 . 2/6/2020
That whole chapter seemed rushed. There was no build up to anything.
IAmOutOfIdeas chapter 13 . 2/6/2020
Yeah, ok, I’m “not a nice person” for telling you straight up about review responses and how they slightly go against community guidelines. Whatever dude.
Jake chapter 13 . 2/6/2020
Another great chapter. Hopefully next time Hiccup can explain to Elsa and the others his story about and dragons. And with Astrid there it should be more interesting. I don't want or mean to sound critical but I have two questions. First from when we first see Dagur to this point in which there is a time gap of many months did it really take that long to get to Arendelle? Secondly what were the reactions of Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and all the other people in Arendelle during the dragon battle? I imagine they were terrified. Like I said I'm not trying to be rude it just seems to me that there are some details missing. But then again it's your story.
DeathCrawler chapter 13 . 2/6/2020
nice chapter and interesting twist on how hiccup losing his leg look forward to read the next one
AliceCullen3 chapter 13 . 2/6/2020
LOVE IT!
joeyginise chapter 13 . 2/6/2020
Only one real complaint, and I guess it has two parts. I felt the Bewilderbeast fight was rushed somewhat and it didn't seem epic enough for what it was trying to do. I don't know the kingdoms layout too well, so I can't say how close to the coast the castle is, but I felt that it got too close too quickly. And I felt the lack of Arendellan resistance strange. Surely the kingdom has SOME defensive emplacements, like a large ballista or something, hell I would have accepted cannons. There ships general designs and shape would imply the use of cannons. Not too clear on what weapons they use, but that is Disney's fault, not yours. I also was expecting an invasion, kind of wanted to see how Arendelle's army would fair against Vikings. I know they would get decimated by the dragons, but some fighting would have been cool. Though I think Dagur was onto something, Else should be escorted by at LEAST two guards at all times. Standard protocol, yeah? I get it, Disney move, they don't think about the details that much. But it does seem silly in hindsight, especially when you consider that Elsa is still technically learning how to control her magic. Give her some time and she will be a true force to be reckoned with.

Though I do wonder what would have been more impactful. Astrid showing up, or Stoic. I'm leaning towards Stoic, because he and Hiccup have a lot to talk about. Then maybe the reunion could feed right into stoic reuniting with Valka (that's her name right?). Big heavy emotions moments that HTTYD is typically known for. That reunion scene between Stoic and Valka gets me every time I see it.

That's about it really, I think everything else is fine for the most part. Your writing could still use improvement, but that's about typical for any skill really. Learning takes time after all.
LivininCorsets chapter 13 . 2/6/2020
Uhoh battle of the blondes! And I bet Elsa has the training to insult someone while disguising it as a compliment. And then there is little fiesta pants Anna.
Mark Aksel Arashi chapter 13 . 2/6/2020
I definitely enjoyed this chapter, I can confirm that. YES! ME HICCELSA HEART! Oh Astrid go die in a firesorry astrid fans )Dont ruin this for mah boi Hiccup
Crispy.Feather chapter 13 . 2/6/2020
Ya know, I was about to ask if we were gonna get a POV or something from Berk, but never mind! Good work, as always!
Hilko chapter 12 . 1/24/2020
Am I the only one who would like to see a scene where Hiccup is talking with Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf and Scen and he sats that he has a friend that has a unique skill set, and then when they ask him what that skill set is he would say ‘he can eat 3 whole barrels of fish in under a minute and he can also retract his teeth back into his gums.’ and they could just be like ‘what the hell is wrong with this friend of yours’. Also am I the only one who would have liked to see it where after Elsa asks him if he has to go do his tradition of then he explains that his tradition is watching as a friend of his eats 3 while barrels of fish in under a minute and then that same friend goes out into the world and tries to find a girlfriend and then hiccup could be like it’s actually kinda sad when you put it like that.
Anonymoose chapter 12 . 1/21/2020
If he’s gonna court her, he’ll have to come clean about toothless. Can’t wait to see how that goes down. Nice little interlude with Olaf and Sven. The toothless Olaf moment was pretty great too.
Turtle chapter 12 . 1/21/2020
I LOOOOVED THAT CHAPTER! I wish this could have been made into a movie! This is one of the best stories I’ve read in a long time. I mean, I LIVE for this! My favourite! You have incredible talent! Thank you for this!
I love Olaf’s interaction with “Mr Black Scaly Thing! The best! I’m sorry that you have to put up with trolls. Thank you for committing to this and taking your time to make this masterpiece !
Xoxo