Reviews for No Need for Titles (Originally by A Simple Cup)
BeConFuzzled Writer chapter 12 . 1/19/2020
I was surprised to see you added Olaf's Christmas adventure(I don't recall the name at the moment). It was quite the adventure, but now Elsa is slightly suspect of Hiccup. How will she take the idea that the man, she is now courting, may be hiding something from her? I want to see more now. There haven't been many fics like this lately. Sad, but I will wait for the next update.
Mark Aksel Arashi chapter 12 . 1/19/2020
YES! MY HICCELSA HEART BEATING SO FAST, (A little too quick tbh but idc, its hiccelsa). Now I really can't wait for more. Very very awesome job dude, you have my full support and respect
Yubel578 chapter 12 . 1/19/2020
Will toothless stay in arendelle after meeting the light fury? Great chapter by the way can't wait to see how Elsa will go about investing this. Also will hiccup ever know that his friend was the king and Elsa's father?
DeathCrawler chapter 12 . 1/19/2020
nice chapter and look forward to see how this will unfold
gwencarson126 chapter 12 . 1/19/2020
DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN
Quoting olaf:I LOVE IT!
Hiccup x Elsa
I love Olaf meeting toothless
will we have a chapter based on their own misadventures (like tangled forever after)
hiccup singing and with sexy beard, cool
will any other cast from httyd be appearing to reveal hiccup's past?
you know I noticed a plothole in the story, why hasn't hiccup noticed any pictures of the late king yet since he hangs around in the castle?
overall great writing
any other mentions from other Disney kingdoms in this dimension?
love toothless's pov, gives him character
will we have frozen fever?
AWESOME STORY LOVE IT
keep up the great work
Anonymoose chapter 11 . 1/17/2020
Love where this fic is going. Wonder when it’ll be revealed that Adgar was Elsa’s father. Can’t wait for more. Cheers,
Turtle chapter 11 . 1/15/2020
Thank you for spending as much time on this as you can! I can understand that you have a busy schedule and I am thankful that you take time out of it to do this. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE where the story is going, and that cliffhanger! So excited! I’m sorry that other readers aren’t treating you and your story with respect, but thank you for putting up with them. I hope you are having a wonderful day wherever you are!
Lots of love
Turtle xx
BeConFuzzled Writer chapter 11 . 1/16/2020
And the plot thickens. Nice chapter. I like how you managed to have Hiccup and Valka still reunite after all these years. Does this mean Hiccup might have his family back together for more than a few minutes? As in Hiccup will see Stoic again? Either way can’t wait for the next chapter.
plaguechampion chapter 11 . 1/14/2020
Seems like Anna may get into competition with the trolls as a love expert, yes?
IAmOutOfIdeas chapter 8 . 1/12/2020
Please don’t do review responses. They inflate word counts and are irritating to skip through. They’re totally not what someone wants to see when they eagerly go to the next chapter
IAmOutOfIdeas chapter 7 . 1/12/2020
I don’t like that Toothless can suddenly talk. I’ve always been more fond of stories where Toothless doesn’t use words to communicate with Hiccup; Toothless using actual words takes away a vital element (i.e. the relationship the two share to the point Hiccup can almost always guess what Toothless wants/is thinking.). These are just my own thoughts that immediately came to mind as I began reading this chapter
warlocktoungue chapter 11 . 1/12/2020
Huh... I actually thought Hiccup wouldn't meet his mum until chapter 20 or something... once he and elsa were formally courting and even then, that Hiccup would have a more dramatic conflict with the fact that Valka was alive than what the movie showed...
But it's a great chapter nevertheless, thanks for it pal...
timothyd394 chapter 11 . 1/11/2020
Loved this chapter! I can't wait to see how everyone reacts to Dagur. I think it would be cool if Elsa had a Snow Wraith as her dragon.
Mark Aksel Arashi chapter 11 . 1/10/2020
I like how you read the comments and reply and I like you as an author/writer because of that. Some only read (but thats still fine), some dont. Nice to find an author like you once in a while. anyways keep up the awesome job, youre doing great.
Equilized Enigma chapter 11 . 1/10/2020
I can't wait for the next chapter!
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »