Reviews for No Need for Titles (Originally by A Simple Cup)
CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 12/31/2019
Take care of you and yours.

We'll be here, you be where you need to be and do what needs to be done.

CB73
Wodenfang chapter 10 . 12/31/2019
So sorry to hear , hope everything works out 3
The-real-dragon-rider chapter 10 . 12/31/2019
My deepest condolences to you and your family. I don't know if your a religious person, but I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
LivininCorsets chapter 10 . 12/31/2019
Take your time- ignore the dummy’s who just respond with update...life happens to everyone
Dodles chapter 9 . 12/29/2019
I love this story and the original i have read like 8 times and loved it so im glad it is getting continued, love it.
Mark Andrew chapter 9 . 12/26/2019
Okay so this was a different twist. Almost thought youd have Hiccup...i mean Henrik interact and help out with the search.
Though this direction I'm guessing everyone will report what he has done and she'll ask to see him?
Will Anna and Kristof still get together?
Haha, cannot wait until they find out hes a Prince!
LivininCorsets chapter 9 . 12/28/2019
I like it so far. I’m surprised that hiccup Didn’t have a larger part in the frozen saga but since he did a lot of the off screen work he would miss some if not all of the action

What if Elsa and or Anna came in while hiccup was taping his ribs so they can mend and saw him shirtless. It would be like Anna to barge right into a place without thinking, and they get their first eyeful of a pair of pretty pecks. I can just see Elsa pulling a Peggy Carter and reaching for them to touch but pulling away at the last second (think the scene from captain America the first avenger).
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2019
Thanks for the new chapter, still loving this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/25/2019
Great work keep it up, can’t wait for more and Hiccelsa part
bsmith1138 chapter 9 . 12/27/2019
Your really knocking these out of the park this story grips you and wont let go its completely amazing
f5repeat chapter 9 . 12/27/2019
Interesting I see Elsa being very grateful to the dragon riders but also very confused as to why there are 2 riders in the kingdom since they think dragons are mostly extinct and or hostile.

It would be very interesting and hilarious though if the punishment of Hans was being discussed in court when Hiccup and Heather are called to and Hiccup hears the evidence and what he tried to do then mentions a viking punishment (blood eagle or something of that severity) that terrifies Hans especially if he succeeded in killing the royal family since Hiccup will probably see a portrait of the royal family he would have seen Agdar and his wife in it and made the connection that the daughters his friend talked about are now the queen and crown princess and is more protective and upset then before because he now has confirmation that his friend is dead since the kings ship sank and his friend was apparently the king.
Wodenfang chapter 9 . 12/27/2019
How come in chapter 7 toothless and hiccup are talking , or seem to be and next chapters it's back to grunts and growls.
Warlocktoungue chapter 9 . 12/26/2019
Oh yeah, Elsa vs Heather is on!
Thanks for the update pal!
BeConFuzzled Writer chapter 9 . 12/26/2019
What a nice late Christmas present. I like what you’re doing with the fic. Can’t wait for the next chapter. I wonder if, and how, Hiccup and Elsa will meet. And how will Heather react? Hope the next chapter is soon.
AliceCullen3 chapter 9 . 12/26/2019