Reviews for No Need for Titles (Originally by A Simple Cup)
Mark Aksel Arashi chapter 9 . 12/26/2019
This is exciting, surprisingly. Im loving it so far, cant wait for Hiccup to meet Elsa. HICCELSA FOREVER!
joeyginise chapter 9 . 12/25/2019
hmmm. I was hoping for more involvement from Hiccup. Oh well, maybe next time.
K.I. Hernandez chapter 9 . 12/25/2019
Seriously, we just got a mew chapter and I already can't wait until the next chapter. Honestly, you're doing a very good job with this story. I just gotta wonder if Hiccup would still end up with Elsa, especially after Frozen 2. Ome can only hope, I suppose. Anyways, just wanted to say how happy I am that you decided to build a separate character arc for Hiccup instead of shoehorning him into the events of frozen, a bold move that I'm sure will pay off in the long run. I hope to hear from you soon. Kudos.
K.I. Hernandez chapter 8 . 12/22/2019
I am just relieved that someone had decided to pick this story up where it left off. Honestly, the story itself has such a good concept, though I am hoping that the character development would be a tad bit different than in canon. Anyways, just wanted to drop by and say that you're doing a splendid job with this and I hope you continue this story for a long time. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Kudos.
AliceCullen3 chapter 8 . 12/22/2019
LOVE IT!
joeyginise chapter 7 . 12/21/2019
Hiccup, don't diss the pans. Blunt force trauma can kill as easily as a strong blade.
The-real-dragon-rider chapter 8 . 12/15/2019
Honestly, I am super happy that you picked this story up. I've always been skeptical of adopted stories, since a different author means a different writing style and more often than not, the quality drops. The fact that you make it move so seamlessly, and have next to no grammar/spelling errors gives me hope. Please don't abandon this story, and keep up the good work!
f5repeat chapter 8 . 12/12/2019
Can not wait too see Hans reaction when he tries too take control of the initial ice storm release and then tells everybody too stay indoors and Hiccup shows up with a wagon full of wolf pelts and a game plan since he is used to crisis like these from Berk and knows since it is the middle of summer dry wood is at an all time low and they need to conserve resources asking Anna if they can use the castle to centralize the citizens until the danger has passed.

overall looking forward to your next chapter great story keep up the good work
ulquiorra.schiffer.1291 chapter 8 . 12/11/2019
IT LIVES

I remember reading this back when it was first posted. Glad to see it alive and well!
EtheriousLogia chapter 8 . 12/11/2019
Thx u for completing this story :)
gwencarson126 chapter 8 . 12/9/2019
I cried so much in this chapter
my heart goes to the characters who went through an emotional turn
looking forward to reading more
bsmith1138 chapter 8 . 12/8/2019
Loved tho story so far cant wait to see how it pans out. Really amazing keep it up.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2019
Thanks for the fast update. Looking good!
DeathCrawler chapter 8 . 12/8/2019
nice chapter look forward the next one and happy holidays
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2019
Forget to say a very merry Christmas to you too
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »