Reviews for No Need for Titles (Originally by A Simple Cup)
A Simple Cup chapter 7 . 12/5/2019
Hey Prime. Good chapter. I think it's going in a nice direction. Every writer will make their own order of operations when it comes to telling a story. I'm glad you seem to be making sure yours is going to stand out.

Hope to see more from you.

-A Simple Cup (of Joe)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/5/2019
I found it is weird that Hiccup doesn’t even get to see any of the Royal family members once apart from King Adgar. I mean come on...he is in Arandelle for over a year for god sake. Not seeing Elsa is acceptable because she is confined in her own room. But...At least, he should get to see the queen or Anna for once to get to know them. If you make a story like this, it might be better to start your story at the coronation ceremony of Elsa unless you will make a plot twist of Hiccup journeying to help the king and queen in their North Sea trip and coming back with them alive. Oh this twist would be great.
Vahn C. Wyrd chapter 7 . 12/5/2019
Ah... The story lives once more...

Thank you so much for this, words can't express the gratefulness for continuing this story. It was one of the fanfics that inspired me to write my own and one of the very first fanfic that made me interested in this ship.

Thank you author.
vangian13 chapter 7 . 12/5/2019
You're doing great. I'm glad to see this story continue in a way.
Mark Andrew chapter 7 . 12/4/2019
Yeessssss!
Saddened Simple Cup never returned to the story without a word. Will be fun seeing Henry (Hiccup) go to Corona. Will he meet Rapunzel and Eugene?
Hehe that'll be fun the see their interaction, plus will Rap, Elsa, and Anna be cousins?
Cannot wait for you to return! Do hope keep promise about returning! (Sorry, just bummed when good stories never get finished)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/4/2019
Yeah, this is pretty good. I hope you enjoy continuing this. I look forward to reading the rest of it, and, thanks for picking this up.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2019
Absolutely LOVED it! Can’t wait for more. Keep up the great work and good luck, and please don’t wait too long between post. I can’t wait to see how you write up what will happen during the parts fo Frozen and Frozen II
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16