Reviews for No Need for Titles (Originally by A Simple Cup)
Atea1793 chapter 17 . 2/22
Why does Hiccup's little sister have the same name as Rapunzel and Eugene's daughter...?
KidOuttaCauses chapter 20 . 12/27/2020
Sad to see this will be coming to a finish soon. Also it would be nice if you would name the child Briar, as a callback to night owl’s Hiccelsa art.
Mark Andrew chapter 20 . 12/12/2020
I hope this doesn't follow exactly like HTTYD3... feels too much like the beginning of the movie so far... Hiccup shouldn't have said could move EVERYONE. Isn't Arendelle his home?!
Still. Fun read!
Atea1793 chapter 20 . 12/12/2020
It's nice to have you back, but I saw three big, GLARING issues with this chapter:

1) No in-story mention of how long its been since the last chapter. How long has it been since Anna and Kristiff's wedding? How far along is Elsa in her pregnancy?

2) No explanation as to why Elsa was so mad at Hiccup to the point where she felt the need to freeze him to the ground to keep him from running for the hills in terror.

3) Why the heck is Arendelle so overrun with dragons in the first place? I gotta agree with both Jake and Xivu's reviews here. Arendelle is allied with Berk, so it would make sense that they would divide the dragon population between the two territories. And other dragons would go to Valka's Dragon Sanctuary if they wanted to. Maybe even return to the Enchanted Forest once the Mist lifted. And Arendelle is an entire kingdom that is WAY bigger than the relatively small island of Berk. The dragons would be spread throughout the kingdom and not packed into its capital in reality.

Actually, the HTTYD writers made a serious error when putting all those dragons in Berk in the third movie if you ask me. There's an entire archipelago available to them, and many species had their own territories. This is confirmed in the Dragons TV series, yet completely ignored by the writers. One of many errors they made with the last movie (especially the crappy ending).

I'm not trying to bash you or anything. I'm just saying that you don't need to follow the Hidden World's plotline to the point where you compromise the story's worth. Get creative! And don't make the same glaring mistakes that the movie's writers made.
Xivu chapter 20 . 12/12/2020
How is Arendelle overrun? Arendelle isn't a small island like Berk it's an entire kingdom. Arendelle is Norway. The area of Norway is around 385 207 km. A lot of that is uninhabited. It's pretty obvious that Arendelle is also the name of the capital city. Why are they all staying there? Toothless can just order a lot of the dragons to stay in those cities and towns or even just in the wilds. It's the smart thing to do since there are going to be people in other cities who will want to ride dragons of their own and many guards in those cities will want dragons to help protect the cities so by having this overpopulation problem it makes it seem like the main characters are a bunch of idiots who think it's a good idea to keep all the dragons in 1 city. In HTTYD 3 it's save to assume that the amount of dragons they have is at most over 1000 since keeping more dragons than that is 100% unsustainable. It's not like there are that many dragons. If you say that there are enough dragons to overpopulate an entire kingdom then that means that there should be dragons in more places than just the archipelago because there is no way that 1 archipelago can sustain an entire kingdom's worth of dragons. There would be dragons all over the world and the dragons in Arendelle can't just come from the archipelago.
Jake chapter 20 . 12/12/2020
I'm glad to see you back and congratulations on your engagement. Not a bad start to the Hidden World arc; but I'm curious about a couple of things. First of all I don't think the people of Arendelle are vikings. Secondly I remember reading from an earlier chapter that when the riders rescue dragons they take them to Berk and after a while if they don't get a rider they then go to the Bewilderbeast's dragon sanctuary. Did something change? Again I'm not trying to criticize I'm just curious.
Mark Andrew chapter 20 . 12/4/2020
Yes! You're back! Missed your updates. Heh, so the King and Queen are returning!
I do wonder if Dagur finally ask for forgiveness and beg Hiccup to accept. Well, that or be a Dagursicle along with Heather asking for him to be iced too hah.
Will be looking forward to your update!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/4/2020
hope you find a co-writer that isn't a dictator soon
OechsnerC chapter 20 . 11/30/2020
Glad to see you writing again. Really enjoyed reading this story. Really looking forward to reading more.
BeConFuzzled Writer chapter 19 . 11/29/2020
Glad to hear you are doing well. Hope to hear from your story. Soon as you have everything worked out. With that said, take your time and enjoy.
Earthly Entity chapter 5 . 11/20/2020
"Mostly he's just a large, scaly dog" I see more of an oversized house cat considering the cat like eyes and how he acted in the first movie nevertheless we can all agree that toothless is the most adorable dragon you'll ever see.
usi31105 chapter 20 . 11/1/2020
Omds I feel so sorry for you hope you’re doing well. I think I speak for everyone here that 2020 has royally screwed up everybody’s lives no matter how you look at it. Hopefully you’ll find new and trustworthy people and hopefully you’ll carry on with the his fanfic or any other I’m rooting for ya
Anonymoose chapter 20 . 10/29/2020
I hope you can leave hospital and come back soon
The Reading Dragon 666 chapter 20 . 10/30/2020
Find your Center refund yourself those of us who still oil will still be here for you sorry about the six people who stab you in the back. Stay healthy stay sane and we wait until you come back to finish your great stories!
HunterQwon chapter 20 . 10/29/2020
The only reason they bully you is because you're better than they are.
232 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »