Reviews for No Need for Titles (Originally by A Simple Cup)
timothyd394 chapter 15 . 4/7/2020
Another great chapter. I think you should make it M rated.

Also, what is going to happen to Astrid. She will need to find someone to fill her heart with joy. Now that I think about it, Race to the Edge's Throk (or whatever Mala's right hand man's name was) and Frozen 2's Ryder would be good picks.

Will the Bewilderbeast return? It would be pretty awesome if Elsa befriended it, or Valka's (assuming it's still alive), and it became an ally to her. Also, with the events of How To Train Your Dragon 3 and Frozen 2 happen. If so, how will they be merged. Can't wait for the the next chapter.

Keep up the good work!
timothyd394 chapter 14 . 4/7/2020
Great chapter. Thanks for taking my suggestion into consideration.
Exodia3215 chapter 15 . 4/7/2020
I think u should make it a separate story. That's rated M. Hope you can update soon!
DeathCrawler chapter 15 . 4/7/2020
great chapter look forward the next ones
Jake chapter 15 . 4/6/2020
WOW! Almost to the halfway mark? Well I'm excited for what's to come; especially the wedding. Hope it goes GREAT. This chapter also had quite a lot. I guess this what we can expect for many of the future chapters.
And to answer your question I'd HATE to think what could happen if the Dragon Eye fell into Grimmel's hands. It was bad enough that it was in Viggo's hands in "Race to the Edge."
Hey maybe we can see them together in the future. I'll bet that would pose as a threat to the dragon riders.
Demona Evernight chapter 15 . 4/6/2020
All I can think about are the snowgies when you said they'd be causing havoc on their wedding day...Seeing Hiccup's reaction to them would be hysterical! XD
Marcelino Nava chapter 15 . 4/6/2020
Goddamn I've been waiting for this! I was wondering if you were going to ever use "For the Dancing and the Dreaming" scene from HTTYD 2, glad you did! Also were the last few words Hiccup said in his proposal from Ed Sheeran's "Perfect"? Anyways can't wait until the next update!
dovah117 chapter 15 . 4/6/2020
You know this is my first time reading a FrozenxHTTYD crossover, and is sooo great! And the characters feel so natural, they almost feel like their Canon versions, but how will you treat the events of Frozen 2 an HTTYD 3?
MarauderPrime12 chapter 15 . 4/6/2020
Excellent chapter
Keep it at T and move the steam to another story
fanficreviewer69 chapter 15 . 4/6/2020
I think you should go to an m rating because the wedding night and consummation of the wedding are big moments in both their romantic development and in their professional area as well what with then being royals. plus I'd just like to see a little Elsa hiccup lemon with sprinkles of smuttiness during their future adventures, because I'm hoping viggo will be the next enemy and it might be like race to the edge with some frozen tweaks or something of the like you know hiccup doing some exploring finding new dragons and integrating them to arendelle and such. keep up the good work and update soon.
AliceCullen3 chapter 15 . 4/6/2020
LOVE IT!
Zeckromizder chapter 15 . 4/6/2020
Do whichever you want to do. All I can say is that this is the greatest HTTYDFrozen Fanfiction ever... I love it! Keep on the job. But I have a question though, Are you going to name Elsa and Hiccup's daughter or son with the same name that they have on canon (Astrid and Hiccup's daughter and son, Zephyr and Nuffick respectively) or are they going to have different names? I really like Zephyr's name... you could change Nuffick's name though
Maelstrum11 chapter 15 . 4/6/2020
wait battle of Trafalgar that means this timeline is set on the 1800s ? that's a bit of a stretch from and during the Viking Age
Equilized Enigma chapter 15 . 4/6/2020
Why do I get the feeling that Toothless and Olaf will lose the wedding rings?
Atea1793 chapter 15 . 4/6/2020
I vote for "M" rating! I tried to vote on your page's poll, but it isn't showing up at all...
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »